old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
game is so frustrating

on the one hand these wild goose chase side missions are ridiculous as fukking hell

but then you have boss fights like the architect that are fun

problem is there are for more bullshyt ass side missions than there are cool boss fights

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
all the fukking hours I put into this bullshyt ass game and now I possibly can’t finish it bcuz it gets fukking stuck on the loading screen even with a system restart

:pacspit:

*edit*

oops spoke too soon…finally loaded up…maybe I have to many saved files and need to delete some

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
chose raeka over the krogan scouts…the salarian ark is the reason we here in the first place :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game was such a disappointment coming from ME1-3. It felt like a bootleg mass effect. The care that went into the original games just wasn’t there. I hope BioWare brings the A team for mass effect 4

ya playing this has heavily tempered my expectations for ME4

I’ve put in close to 55 hours so far…game does some things well but did a lot wrong which doesn’t make sense when they had the blueprint for a great game

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
chose raeka over the krogan scouts…the salarian ark is the reason we here in the first place :yeshrug:

damn…I feel like this is the first real decision/choice I had to make in this game and it came as I’m approaching the end of the game…for the first time in the game I’m starting to give a slight shyt about some of the characters…weird ass liam and jaal can stay the fukk away from me tho as well as creepy ass gil

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the drack story on elaaden isn’t bad…

dude is turning out to be a very solid character…probably the only character I like in the game…jaal started off cool but ended up being some weird ass cat-manchild…cora is ok but is such a whore for asari culture smh…about to do what appears to be the final mission and there’s absolutely no anticipation as there was for all the final missions in ME1-3…I just want the game to be over with…liam is probably gonna die bcuz I didn’t build his stupid armor until very late in the game and now I can’t upgrade his abilities lol…I just realized he is voiced by one of the pimps from ‘the deuce’

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
dude is turning out to be a very solid character…probably the only character I like in the game…jaal started off cool but ended up being some weird ass cat-manchild…cora is ok but is such a whore for asari culture smh…about to do what appears to be the final mission and there’s absolutely no anticipation as there was for all the final missions in ME1-3…I just want the game to be over with…liam is probably gonna die bcuz I didn’t build his stupid armor until very late in the game and now I can’t upgrade his abilities lol…I just realized he is voiced by one of the pimps from ‘the deuce’
i think i only liked vetra. peebee would've been interesting if remnant stuff had any teeth at all. the fact what she's devoted to is just completely empty actually takes away from her imo

drakk is just a dusty version of wrex. and you killed wrex before you got to really know him sooooooo :pachaha: yeah

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think i only liked vetra. peebee would've been interesting if remnant stuff had any teeth at all. the fact what she's devoted to is just completely empty actually takes away from her imo

drakk is just a dusty version of wrex. and you killed wrex before you got to really know him sooooooo :pachaha: yeah

makes sense lmaooo

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
makes sense that meridian would be one fukking giant goose chase just like every other mission in this fukking game :pacspit:

I can really see why folks hated this game…I can’t imagine waiting 5 years just to play this shyt and end up so fukking disappointed :snoop:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dude is turning out to be a very solid character…

suvi cool too…to bad no romance option unless you’re female ryder tho

liam turned out to be a real fukk up smh

whoever called him a space bum was accurate lol