old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just had to scream on this dude liam for this dumb ass mission smh

I finally unlocked his upgrades tho for what I’m hoping is actually the last overall mission for real this time

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
good ending… 6.75 overall…not much more to say…side missions were the most frustrating part of the game for me…also why is hyperion still available at nexus when you complete the game? :mjlol:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
good ending… 6.75 overall…not much more to say…side missions were the most frustrating part of the game for me…also why is hyperion still available at nexus when you complete the game? :mjlol:
do you have to do the side missions to advance the main story? i just started and the shooting and cover is kind of janky and doesn't give me that :banderas: feeling. Not too sure about this 1 :patrice:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
do you have to do the side missions to advance the main story? i just started and the shooting and cover is kind of janky and doesn't give me that :banderas: feeling. Not too sure about this 1 :patrice:

I would just abandon the game entirely but no to your question…I skipped a decent amounts of them but at times my gaming OCD got the best of me…they do help as far as upgrading your character/weapons and shyt tho

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

If you ain’t feelin the combat you might as well save yourself the heartache. It’s the best thing about that game.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
If you ain’t feelin the combat you might as well save yourself the heartache. It’s the best thing about that game.

I would just abandon the game entirely but no to your question…I skipped a decent amounts of them but at times my gaming OCD got the best of me…they do help as far as upgrading your character/weapons and shyt tho

got ya. i suffer from gaming OCD as well...Delete it is

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Just beat the OG 3…idk playing this one and it’s not really catching me yet.

Trash status pending

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Trash status pending
Don't do it to yourself breh. I got a few hours in and just deleted from my physical and mental harddrives like it never existed

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

Trash status pending
i'm doing my first playthrough rn too. the story and companions are really bad. the environments are really pretty, the open worlds are well done. combat is tons of fun, i'm using a mod that makes the profile switching cooldown zero and it's nonstop chaining combos and fighting all over the map. my main build's annihilation/charge/lance (using shields as a mana pool) with singularity/throw/lance as a backup. idk, i just kinda stopped paying attention to the story and am liking it more, another cool feature is that it captures gamepad input globally so i can play something like hearthstone at the same time. :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: hex