Maybe G*d/G0D Doesn't Do Things On Your Time, But His Time (Prove He Doesn't Exist)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I always see threads on why G-d doesn't do this or that. Maybe, he gave you free-will and us humans are so screwed up "greed" becomes the number 1 priority instead of love. Listen, I'm Agnostic, but lean towards Judaism. G-d isn't a genie, but a guide that can lead you to things. However, you have to put in the work. For over a year I battled suicide tendencies and depression because I couldn't find employment. With a little prayer and motivation I found the temp agency. All of us have battles in life, but for some the battles are bigger than others. Maybe, you should look in the mirror instead of blaming G-d for your shortcomings.

People in 3rd world countries are fighting for survival and you're pissed over silly sh-t.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
You weren't depressed because you couldn't find a job. The not having a job was just a symptom of your depression. I went through the same thing. Went through so many different jobs thinking I'll be fine this time. Work on the root of your depression and get past that first and the jobs will come and you won't have to keep going to shytty temp jobs because you are so depressed that they are the only place that will hire you. Trust me on this I been through it for years.

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Honestly, I semi compare it to something like playing the sims

Deep the potential parallels :ohhh:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Im an engineering major. Physics, Geology, Biology, Astronomy, Chemistry, etc all quantify what happens in our world more to my liking than just attributing everything to some magic sky daddy in the clouds :dame:

Th
I majored in Computer/Electrical engineering and minored in Physics at Ga Tech

I'm close to a mathematics cert as well(skipped calculus I at GT because I took it in high school. Then I took 3 more levels of calc @Tech)

You should probably humble yourself when it comes to this topic /shrug