Maybe G*d/G0D Doesn't Do Things On Your Time, But His Time (Prove He Doesn't Exist)

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So you know more than me?:dead:
I'm fairly positive that I know more history than you...

That wasn't my argument. I specifically said "better to my liking". After all your math and science classes at Tech do you really believe the idea of some magic being creating the Universe sounds feasible??
I believe in what make sense

Evolutionary theory does not make sense

Most of gravitational theory does not make sense

The idea that complex organisms can spontaneously create themselves and THEN spontaneously learn how to replicate themselves all within their very first iteration of life does not make sense /shrug

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Well most people don't like the evidence people provide because it's basura. My thoughts is IDK but just about any ideas and lore you can provide to me is bullshyt. I like when people. Just leave at "faith". Stop trying to stretch shyt and use pseudoscience
Agreed

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Not sure where this idea that God is some sort of sims player that controls things how and when he wants even came from :dahell:

Only western Europeans could come up with some egotistical bullshyt like that.
It came from Westernized Christianity. However, Eastern Christianity nor Judaism believes G-d is a human man, but something that can't be described (an energy of sort).

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It came from Westernized Christianity. However, Eastern Christianity nor Judaism believes G-d is a human man, but something that can't be described (an energy of sort).
No bruh no

How many times you gonna talk about stuff of which you have no clue

I know you mean no disrespect, but why not spend more time reading than expressing first? And I know you don't do that, so don't tell me you do. Your MO is obvious so just be honest

Why

Superstar
Daps
shyt is to intricate for there not to be God:what:
now FOH.trien to get people to think aint no God.

We a God Fearing people.:aicmon:

You better get a fear of God and respect the game:birdman:

Dont have an ounce of faith in you brehs.

be to smart for your own good brehs.

have a dormant spirit brehs.

:ufdup:He OTW.Get your house in order for its too late now.

Dumb ass nikkas wanna be so damn smart sometimes.a shame it can cost you eternity.

All this shyt made to throw you off track.

We will never get the answer we want.so jus chill and keep the faith.you not losing nothing keeping faith in God except pride.
Pride gon take a hit in life regardless. so:manny:

I pray for all the brothers on the Coli.

Curse the infiltrators of our community :pacspit:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I majored in Computer/Electrical engineering and minored in Physics at Ga Tech

I'm close to a mathematics cert as well(skipped calculus I at GT because I took it in high school. Then I took 3 more levels of calc @Tech)

You should probably humble yourself when it comes to this topic /shrug
You rang? :mjgrin:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always see threads on why G-d doesn't do this or that. Maybe, he gave you free-will and us humans are so screwed up "greed" becomes the number 1 priority instead of love. Listen, I'm Agnostic, but lean towards Judaism. G-d isn't a genie, but a guide that can lead you to things. However, you have to put in the work. For over a year I battled suicide tendencies and depression because I couldn't find employment. With a little prayer and motivation I found the temp agency. All of us have battles in life, but for some the battles are bigger than others. Maybe, you should look in the mirror instead of blaming G-d for your shortcomings.

People in 3rd world countries are fighting for survival and you're pissed over silly sh-t.
I never get these types of threads does good give us freewill or does he have a plan lol? I don't see how it can be both.