Maybe G*d/G0D Doesn't Do Things On Your Time, But His Time (Prove He Doesn't Exist)

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I majored in Computer/Electrical engineering and minored in Physics at Ga Tech

I'm close to a mathematics cert as well(skipped calculus I at GT because I took it in high school. Then I took 3 more levels of calc @Tech)

You should probably humble yourself when it comes to this topic /shrug
Ask me anything......

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's up to you to prove that he does
Good point. However, I dislike when people say he doesn't exist. How do you know? I take Science seriously, but no one knows. The better term would be Agnostic. Atheism's definition is believing that a G-d doesn't exist, but can't prove or prove that he doesn't.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This is pseudo-intellectual babble btw

Intelligent design - RationalWiki
Evidence
ID-proponents such as Michael Behe promote theories such as "irreducible complexity" as evidence for their ideas. Irreducible complexity posits that there are certain organs and structures found in nature that have no convincing gradual evolutionary pathway, and are too complex to have come about in whole by chance. These ideas are hotly disputed (or dismissed as non-science) by scientists, but regardless of their truth value they do not constitute evidence for an intelligent designer. Proponents of intelligent design make an assumption unwarranted by the evidence in that their logic goes along the lines of "The origins and diversity of the species cannot be accounted for by evolution and natural selection alone, therefore there must have been a designer involved."

The very lack of positive scientific evidence suggesting that there is a designer involved in creating life raises the question of how the design hypothesis came about. Opponents of the design hypothesis would suggest that proponents are religiously motivated, and that their ideas are not about understanding how life came to exist but rather about promoting a particular religious world view - as espoused in the Wedge Document.

One problem with finding evidence for intelligent design is the inability to distinguish "naturally" evolved mechanisms from "designed" mechanisms. Nobody knows what the "design" of a supernatural creator looks like; how can we tell what was and was not designed?

Also, evolution is still a theory(put forth by the same freemason institution that NGT is a part of) that has never even come CLOSE to being proven

And to believe in the pseudo-intellectualism of evolution would mean that you also believe in the fundamental genetic inferiority of the Afrikan, since this is exactly what darwin believed and made a core part of his evolutionary theory

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Good point. However, I dislike when people say he doesn't exist. How do you know? I take Science seriously, but no one knows. The better term would be Agnostic. Atheism's definition is believing that a G-d doesn't exist, but can't prove or prove that he doesn't.
Well most people don't like the evidence people provide because it's basura. My thoughts is IDK but just about any ideas and lore you can provide to me is bullshyt. I like when people. Just leave at "faith". Stop trying to stretch shyt and use pseudoscience

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
It wouldn't mean anything

Most lower level masons have no idea what people at the highest degrees are doing so I don't doubt that you wouldn't have any clue what's going on
So you know more than me?:dead:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
To dispel your argument of "I'm in STEM so I know more than you" before you tried to argue it
That wasn't my argument. I specifically said "better to my liking". After all your math and science classes at Tech do you really believe the idea of some magic being creating the Universe sounds feasible??