Mentally Ill Thot Mom kills son and text BF video of dead body and uses laughing emojis

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
At 10:14 p.m. Tuesday, police said, Ms. Clark sent her boyfriend, Andrew Price Jr., a video showing a girl lying face down on a bed and then panning to a little boy in the same position.

"Ahh, look, Angel is still alive and sweating your son on the other hand is not even breathing," Ms. Clark can be heard saying on the video, according to the affidavit supporting her arrest. "I wish I could keep the camera still."

Mr. Price replied, "Send it to the cops post it to fb idc anymore you ruined my life," the affidavit said.

She was texting you over three hours saying she was gling to kill ya kids and you not once called the police.

:francis::mindblown::snoop:Dude ain't cared if them babies was killed...

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
Why did she have custody of the kids to begin with? :dwillhuh:
because white daddy gave it to her, along with welfare, wic....because us aint shyt black men shouldn't see our kids
:dwillhuh: What makes you think they had a custody battle? Plus by ol boy responses he aint want them kids or her.

:ld:Death penalty for evil bytch. You don't just kill a child and get rehabilitated, ain't no coming back from that

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
Both of them aren't shyt but the dude bears the most blame. Black men are so damn concerned with getting their dikk wet they'll stick it inside any crazy hitch with no regard for the outcome. It's no different than women complaining about having kids with bum ass men. This crazy bytch shouldn't have had any opportunity to have a kid in the first place.

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
They need to handcuff this bytches hands to her feet then duct tape her whole head then kick her in the back until she dies