Mexican and Other Central American Underrepresented

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
From living in The DMV regularly visiting Atlanta since the mid 00s and now my second time in Boston it’s clear Hispanic people will be the major on the coast and they are clearly the biggest minority in the country. Just staggering amounts of Hispanics everywhere you turn.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
From living in The DMV regularly visiting Atlanta since the mid 00s and now my second time in Boston it’s clear Hispanic people will be the major on the coast and they are clearly the biggest minority in the country. Just staggering amounts of Hispanics everywhere you turn.

:what:

dem places / spots you named really don’t have Mexicans & Central Americans

:what:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
What are they underrepresented in? Sports, college, politics, movie screens,:jbhmm:
you know what all of the above

for as deep as they are i couldn’t name one central american-american actor musician politician nothing if i tried :ohhh:

the ones in DC at least been here since the 80s they shoulda had some cultural impact on some ritchie valenz shyt by now

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
you know what all of the above

for as deep as they are i couldn’t name one central american-american actor musician politician nothing if i tried :ohhh:

the ones in DC at least been here since the 80s they shoulda had some cultural impact on some ritchie valenz shyt by now
Why do you think that is? By choice or systemic barriers?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You know you can help, right? Are you a citizen? All you gotta do is clap Maria's cheeks for 2 years and she gets her citizenship.
Jokes aside I had this basically offered to me and I am not that big of a scumbag. I am not a 90 day Fiancé man taking advantage of the American dream for some sex.
:sas1:
Plus your math is all wrong, you think you’re having fun for 2 years but child support would kick in after 9 months and then stick around for 18 years.
:sas2: