Mexican and Other Central American Underrepresented

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Jokes aside I had this basically offered to me and I am not that big of a scumbag. I am not a 90 day Fiancé man taking advantage of the American dream for some sex.
:sas1:
Plus your math is all wrong, you think you’re having fun for 2 years but child support would kick in after 9 months and then stick around for 18 years.
:sas2:
Your job is to have fun, eat burritos, play house for 2 years, then get a divorce. If you knock her up, that's on you:hubie:

She probably got a man and kids back in Mexico.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
They have large families and their women fertile as ever..

I hope all these hispanics start identifying as White, even the inca looking Mexicans

Pillmattic

Banned
Daps
I love all hispanics the ones that be on that weird shyt are non factors to me but the solid ones (which is a majority to me) I got big love for.

But underrepresented and underrated to me is Nicaraguans every female I met is bad and packing cool as hell and the dudes solid as hell humble money makers some are afro Latino some look rican but I fukk with them heavy idk what other cities have them I think Miami but there are a few in Vegas too

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jokes aside I had this basically offered to me and I am not that big of a scumbag. I am not a 90 day Fiancé man taking advantage of the American dream for some sex.
:sas1:
Plus your math is all wrong, you think you’re having fun for 2 years but child support would kick in after 9 months and then stick around for 18 years.
:sas2:
if you were smart you'd charge her for the privledge. Could cost her tens of thousands of dollars to get the same thing herself. Might as well let her break you off $8k , along with them cheeks. Shake down the whole family while you at it too, cause they gonna eat off it eventually. :manny:

@Gunz&Butta got a point. But no kids, thats hustling backwards.:whoa:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Lowkey, there might be a Catholic revival once all the WASP cacs start getting outnumbered....

full

full

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Might sound racist but I only fukk with Hondurans, Panamanians and Chicanos aka US Born Mexicans]/b]. Nicaraguans and Salvadorians cut throat then a mf

Chicanos/US born Mexicans are the ones who re appropriated the word "mayate" and made it a slur against black ppl....

The paisa Mexicans are mostly cool and keep to themselves for the most part.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Might sound racist but I only fukk with Hondurans, Panamanians and Chicanos aka US Born Mexicans. Nicaraguans and Salvadorians cut throat then a mf

Chicanos/US born Mexicans are the ones who re-appropriated the word "mayate" and turned it into a slur against black ppl..

The paisa Mexicans are cool for the most part and keep to themselves.