Mexican and Other Central American Underrepresented

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Like I said when was the last time you went to any of these areas. Literally they’ve taken over fill suburbs and are everywhere.
It’s hella Salvadorians in the DMV especially VA. Can’t really speak on the A or Boston tho

honestly - since the pandemic , haven’t traveled at all
but i got peeps on BOS & fam in the DMV

BOS - Ricans/Dominican make-up the overwhelming majority of Spanish
DMV - i know the demographics is changing, but im not so sure if those Spanish peeps are from Mexico / Central America - i could be wrong tho

Mega

Superstar
Daps
Most Hispanic people in Boston and the surrounding areas are Dominican or rican idk what OP is talking about
Nah, he kinda right. They see them out in East Boston, Revere, Chelsea, Waltham. Etc..
I see all the time posted up in Home Depot’s around those areas

Last edited:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
The ones Ive met are Florida Mexicans that dont say shyt like that :manny: at least not around me
Just off what they do to our people in California it’s fukk all them nikkas.

Are you a black Cuban? Are you darker than say, Cuba Gooding Jr? Not patronizing just curious If that shapes views.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Your job is to have fun, eat burritos, play house for 2 years, then get a divorce. If you knock her up, that's on you:hubie:

She probably got a man and kids back in Mexico.
Unless you make her use a form of birth control you're not surviving some 2 year deal with a Latina with no seeds

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Just off what they do to our people in California it’s fukk all them nikkas.

Are you a black Cuban? Are you darker than say, Cuba Gooding Jr? Not patronizing just curious If that shapes views.

No Im mixed and bright complexion bro, white/taino cuban dad and red cuban mother, whole maternal side is black but im the lightest person in my family thats not fully white. I know about mexicans in CALI not being shyt. Im saying Mexican Americans in Florida are cool, the ones down south in Naranja, never heard them saying anything racist to me (and I walk around with my BLACK wife and BLACK cousins all the time) personally and got my tattoos done with them. Do they not count as chicanos? Honest questions I dont know the dynamics of Mexicans in America like that. I actually had to deal with a racist COLOMBIAN yesterday at work trying to get off a little joke on my complexión but never caught smoke from Mexicans PERSONALLY. But Ive heard second hand accounts that theyre racist as fukk and the horror stories here :huhldup:

Last edited:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Unless you make her use a form of birth control you're not surviving some 2 year deal with a Latina with no seeds
If she wants to get pregnant, then you'll probably slip up. But if she just wants only the papers so she can bring her relatives over here, then she won't.

I have also seen a case where it started out as strictly business and now she got 6 kids for the man :picard:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
honestly - since the pandemic , haven’t traveled at all
but i got peeps on BOS & fam in the DMV

BOS - Ricans/Dominican make-up the overwhelming majority of Spanish
DMV - i know the demographics is changing, but im not so sure if those Spanish peeps are from Mexico / Central America - i could be wrong tho
They are I literally worked with and our customer base was 40 percent Mexican el Salvadoran 40 black 20 white and this was in dc not even of where it’s a ton of them now