Mexico's President Said Kiss His Barely Beige Azz, Merica

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
On the other hand, the drug cartels provide jobs in regions where the Mexican government can’t provide economic development, they encourage social mobility, and generate revenue through drug sales to balance trade and investment deficits.”

López Obrador has argued before against “demonizing” the drug cartels, and has encouraged leaders of the Catholic church to try to negotiate peace pacts between warring gangs.

Explaining why he has ordered the army not to attack cartel gunmen, López Obrador said in 2022 “we also take care of the lives of the gang members, they are human beings.”

:deadrose:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Drugs are flowing North to, and through, the United States. And I guess the existing cartels are entrenched enough that the associated violence in Mexico has leveled off. He's literally saying " Not my problem".

But isn't the narco trafficking violence and homicides still very high in different parts of Mexico?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I was just reading that
And if Abbott's new bill.becomes law I'm expecting more fukkery from Mexico

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think that guy is ridiculous.

That said, a lot of you idiots have been parroting "America First" talking points for the last 8 years.

So you've got some fukkin balls to criticize any other country parroting the same foolishness.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
iu

So Americans have to die and take in migrants so yall can eat

:mjlol:

Joe Biden. Ol sleepy just letting this rock?

Last edited:
Daps
This fool's interview had me cracking up.

Never thought I'd be saying this but CLOSE THE BORDERS NOW!!!

These lunatics in Mexico ain't playing with a full deck :deadrose:

Homie really said that the only way he'll do something about the border on Mexico's side is if the US pays $20 billion to Latin American countries :deadrose:

Nxgga, that's geopolitical blackmail, literal BLACKMAIL :deadrose:

CLOSE THE BORDER NOW!!! :damn: :mjlol:

Daps
I’m currently in talks with several government agencies. We will be usurping parts of Mexico in the near future.

We really should. It's about time for the US to look into expansionism again :birdman: Since they wanna come to America so much, let's make Mexico a part of America.

We know their cartels are scared to death of the US government too :birdman:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
On the other hand, the drug cartels provide jobs in regions where the Mexican government can’t provide economic development, they encourage social mobility, and generate revenue through drug sales to balance trade and investment deficits.”

López Obrador has argued before against “demonizing” the drug cartels, and has encouraged leaders of the Catholic church to try to negotiate peace pacts between warring gangs.

Explaining why he has ordered the army not to attack cartel gunmen, López Obrador said in 2022 “we also take care of the lives of the gang members, they are human beings.”

Nah this gotta be satire :dahell:

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi

Yeah when I was in Mexico, Mexican guy told me the Mexican ppl like the cartels because they build hospitals and help ppl :yeshrug: