Mexico's President Said Kiss His Barely Beige Azz, Merica

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
If I were the barely beige president of Mexico and trump was reelected, I'd build a bullet from the south of the country to the northern border to ease the strain of migrants passing through. Mexico first :troll:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This fool's interview had me cracking up.

Never thought I'd be saying this but CLOSE THE BORDERS NOW!!!

These lunatics in Mexico ain't playing with a full deck :deadrose:

Homie really said that the only way he'll do something about the border on Mexico's side is if the US pays $20 billion to Latin American countries :deadrose:

Nxgga, that's geopolitical blackmail, literal BLACKMAIL :deadrose:

CLOSE THE BORDER NOW!!! :damn: :mjlol:

it's actually pretty smart since he knows that amount is way lower than the amount that will need be spent on resources for migrants crossing the border. very shrewd proposal but it could backfire on any administration that accepts it even though it's a more fiscally responsible approach to addressing migrant crossings.

Daps
it's actually pretty smart since he knows that amount is way lower than the amount that will need be spent on resources for migrants crossing the border. very shrewd proposal but it could backfire on any administration that accepts it even though it's a more fiscally responsible approach to addressing migrant crossings.

I don't think it's smart at all, and I think that if the American people were more informed that it would backfire on him in that right now, the majority of folks that are demanding action on the border are Republicans. If the majority of Democrats knew what he said, they would be demanding action on the border as well. It's in Mexico's interest to see their people come to the US. What happens when they all get shut out?