Michael Jackson dissed Prince in an interview after a preview screening of Purple Rain

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
he knew what he was doin when he had james to call em up..

mike been prepared to dance with james on stage his whole life...u cannot top a nikka who's 1st performance he ever gave was doin james brown in the studio...

prince still had the nuts to get on stage....get james band confused..sexually...simba roar n act a fool...

:laff:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
2Pac has been known to have an unstoppable work ethic in the studio, can you describe how it was working with 2Pac?
He was very energetic. It was a treat to watch how quickly he could create a verse, for example he would come into the studio having written a hook in the car on the way over. The first thing he would say to me even before 'hi' was 'is the mic up?' I'd always say yes and he would say 'let me drop this hook.' He would drop the hook and come out of the booth and say 'run the beat' I would run the beat from the top of the song and by the end of the song he'd have the first verse written. He would go in the booth and drop the first verse, one take most of the times, a punch now and then. Then he would do his ad-libs, he wouldn't even listen to what he just did, he would just come out and say 'run the beat' again. And again he would finish his second verse by the end of the beat. This was his normal recording process. My favorite part was when he would do his intro and outros to the songs, like the time we recorded "Hit em up" and he really let em have it on the mic. That was the funnest thing to watch, was to see how into it he would get and put his 100% full heart into everything he was saying. Tupac was always a clown and a prankster. He would always have a comedic energy in the room. He would come in hyped and start clowning people in the room especially when he and Johnny J got together they would have mad jokes. I used to love to hear them two clown each other and when Tupac got onto other people he was hilarious.

What are the differences working with Tupac compared to Prince and U2?

Working with Tupac was a lot like working with Prince. They were two artists totally on top of their game and both of them demanded the same level of excellence from the people working with them. If you couldn't perform at the level that either of those artists expected you to not only would you be fired but you would be humiliated also. That was the main similarity between working with Prince and Tupac. And working with Prince totally prepared me for working with Tupac and many of the other artists I worked with because of his expectations. After working with Prince it was pretty much easy working with anybody else.

engineer Dave Aron speaks on working with Prince.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Mike woulda beat the brakes off of prince in a head up fade :mjlol:
Them Gary boys :whoa:
i would put money on prince..

charlie whupped rick james ass..

but in a game of skin vs blouses...i bet not one strand of lace was ripped or torn...n as charles oakley ******ish as charlie is...u would think it would have been a confrontation..

it wasnt he whupped them nikkas and served pancakes..

prince aint no hoe...remember the story posted before..if mike had any oz of gary in em..durin that pin pong match he wouldnt have ran off like he did..

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:dead: @ Prince throwing haymakers at Sinead O'Connor

driving down a hill trying to find her :pachaha:

notice she tried to say he should have known better to invite an irish woman over..

bet prince was like

giphy.gif

bytch watch yo tone

75a6a80ac037e3f78139f798d7cbdef0.gif
u still cussin...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Michael spit that King Of Pop Game to Lisa Marie

“He truly was misunderstood, he told her. ‘I know you think I’m gay,’ he said. ‘But I’m not. I get tired of people thinking I am gay. But, oh well, fukk them. I know you have heard a lot of things about me, in fact,’ he continued, ‘but most of it isn’t true. And the stuff that is true, you shouldn’t hold against me.’ He winked at her.
‘Hey, I’m a married woman,’ Lisa said. ‘And you’re coming on to me.’
‘Yes, but are you happy?’ Michael asked.
‘No.’
‘See?’ Michael remarked. ‘I knew that. You look like a woman who needs to let go and have some fun. You look like a woman who needs to hook up with me”

Excerpt From: J. Randy Taraborrelli. “Michael Jackson: The Magic, The Madness, The Whole Story, 1958-2009.” Grand Central Publishing, 2009-08-05. iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.

Check out this book on the iBooks Store: Michael Jackson: The Magic, The Madness, The Whole Story, 1958-2009 by J. Randy Taraborrelli on iBooks

Dude straight Macked her and took her from her first husband, who she had two kids with :ohhh: