Michael Jackson dissed Prince in an interview after a preview screening of Purple Rain

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
MJ has written some his OWN biggest hits

Shake Your Body (Down to the ground)-Co-written with brother Randy
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
Working Day And Night
Beat It
Billie Jean
Wanna Be Startin Something
Bad
The Way You Make Me Feel
Speed Demon
Another Part Of Me
Dirty Diana
Leave Me Alone
Black Or White
Jam

Hell he wrote most of the Bad album. Which is one of only two albums in history to have FIVE singles chart at number 1 (4 of which were written by Jackson)

He co-produced or produced much of his work as well, including having a big feud with Jones over not getting production credit for Billie Jean. Jackson almost vowed to not ever again work with Quincy again he felt so strongly about that.

So let's not even slight MJ like he was drake or somebody, MJ's pen game and ear for music was immaculate. That boy was a musical genius since he was 11 years old.
Basically. nikka even beat boxed Who Is It.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm just tuning into this as well . . I always assumed this his work was mostly written by other people. Kind of the Quentin Miller effect, if I know someone writes one of your songs I am going to assume you don't write any of your songs
Prince didn't even write all of his own music. It's not even a secret or was even hidden.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Prince didn't even write all of his own music. It's not even a secret or was even hidden.

I'm sure there's very few instances of this being the case. What songs are you in question :patrice:

Soon

Banned
Daps
He did more on the low. Mike had an entire agenda low key and people slept on him cause of his kind exterior. nikka was a wolf.

Only a rookie would over look someone just cause they act meek, the meek ones are the worst cause they watch everything you do and will not show you mercy when they go in for the kill.

You heard the stories of all the foul thing MJ done?

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Only a rookie would over look someone just cause they act meek, the meek ones are the worst cause they watch everything you do and will not show you mercy when they go in for the kill.

You heard the stories of all the foul thing MJ done?

:lupe:

Got some to share?

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
exactly. Alot of his song idea's (melodies, grooves) came from jam sessions he would have with his band(s) through out the years. And wendy & lisa contributed A LOT more then they credited for. Notice the fall-off( on the pop charts) began when they left :sas2:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I'm sure there's very few instances of this being the case. What songs are you in question :patrice:

Well the original version of Kiss was apparently a country song. He gave it to another band who turned it into the song we know today. Prince came back, stole the shyt, and threw his vocals on top.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
here's a few............

quick side note... it really is hard to find old things on the internet... so many magazine articles and interviews... people saying :merchant: worthy things... that just can't be found anymore and no one has copied/uploaded them

took me forever to find this shyt... but i remember reading it in people or some shyt

anyways.... she said it... i'm still looking... and someone else remembers too cause they made this video... go to 50 seconds and listen when he starts actually tlaking... that's his real voice

DAMN... FINALLY FOUND IT

Yeah. You get sucked into the 'you poor, misunderstood person, you'. I'm a sucker for that. Then we sat down to talk, and he was so not what I thought he was. He was very real -- he was cursing, he was funny, and I was like, 'Wow. . . '. I fell into that 'You have this whole Howard Hughes thing that goes on in the press, and you're not anything like that'. '

But why wouldn't he want people to know that?

'I don't know. I think it worked for him to manipulate that image for a little while. The hyperbaric chamber thing and all that monkey shyt and the elephant shyt. It made him mysterious, and I think he thought that was cool. But then it backfired, like it always does.

'I was always saying, 'People wouldn't think I was so crazy if they saw who the hell you really are: that you sit around and you drink and you curse and you're fukking funny, and you have a bad mouth, and you don't have that high voice all the time. I don't know why you think that works for you, because it doesn't anymore'. '

- See more at: Lisa Marie Presley : The Rolling Stone Interview : Lisa Marie Presley : : 'For Elvis Fans Only' Official Elvis Presley Fan Club

here's her saying a little more

She says that for all Jackson's eccentricities, she found him surprisingly normal. "He was very quick to, the first time I met him, sit me down and go, 'Listen, I'm not gay, and I know you think this, I know you think that,' and started cursing, started, you know, being a normal person, and I was like, 'Wow.'

She told Sawyer, "I fell in love with him, I did."

But eventually, Presley said, she began to ask Jackson questions that he didn't like. She wouldn't reveal what those questions were, but said, "I started to just kind of wake up after a while. I was kind of sleeping, I guess."

:dame:

She says that Jackson first tried to get in touch with her when she was a teenager. She got a message through her lawyer -- 'He wants to meet you; he thinks you're very pretty' -- but she blew it off: 'I was completely in love with Danny, and I thought he was weird, and I had no interest in meeting him'. :sitdown:

he was also laying it down in the sack :ohhh:

At Neverland, the two walked hand in hand and then kissed at the top of the Ferris wheel. She slept with him in his bedroom. For Michael, it was the first time he had experienced such chemistry with a woman, or with anyone. He seemed unable to contain his laughter. ‘I’ve never known a person like her,’ he said.

He and Lisa appear to have had an intense and active sex life. She told a friend that he was ‘hot stuff in bed’ and ‘amazing’ – and she should know, the friend added, because ‘she’s been around’. Nevertheless, some of his habits were a little odd. ‘Michael liked her to wear jewellery in bed. They were into role-playing games, although Lisa would never say who was playing what kind of role.’

‘The first time, she went to turn on the lights afterwards, and he leapt out of bed and ran into the bathroom so she wouldn’t see his body. He emerged 20 minutes later, in full make-up and wearing a silk robe. Then they went at it again. :gladbron:

Michael Jackson was real n!gga when he being a normal people that people didn't know about it

I mean...look at this picture.

MzCgq.png