Michael Jai White writes about negative reaction to Ghana visit

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I'm glad Michael Jai White called out a lot of the self hate some black people have. The healing process begins with reconnecting with africa in its truest sense. #PanAfricanism

Self hate is overstated,ignorance and brainwashing doesn't mean self hatred. It just means assimilation,black people love the idea of what we think we are and are supposed to be.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I've never heard black folks bashing others for visiting Africa.

My only issue would be going over there and getting symbolic Wakandan Kingships and other goofy shyt. Don't give me no symbolic bullshyt to gas me up.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

In Africa, a voice commands him to look around. The Voice: "Do you see any ******s?" He answers meekly “No.” The voice: "Do you know why? Because there aren't any."
- Richard Pryor.
That ending was powerful. If you don't rock with nothing else he said, please understand...
ZAtNl2R.jpg

Let that bullshyt go in 2019 brehs :blessed:

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I've never heard black folks bashing others for visiting Africa.

My only issue would be going over there and getting symbolic Wakandan Kingships and other goofy shyt. Don't give me no symbolic bullshyt to gas me up.
Goofy, huh? Just because you don't understand a persons tradition and culture does not mean it is goofy or inferior to yours.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He should film an epic action film in Africa using the martial arts technique of different cultures. Use actors from the different film industries over there and cross promote it.
images

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Goofy, huh? Just because you don't understand a persons tradition and culture does not mean it is goofy or inferior to yours.

Goofy meant the non-Native blacks going to African countries and marking out over being given fake Zumundan Tribal positions . I'm not shytting on anyone's culture but talking about the people so caught up in re-connecting falling for symbolic trinkets.

If I go to visit I will be respectful but you don't have to gas me up.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I have suspicion they're hating because they have no excuse to fall back on. Yes the white man holds us back, but that doesn't mean you still can't make it.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Goofy meant the non-Native blacks going to African countries and marking out over being given fake Zumundan Tribal positions . I'm not shytting on anyone's culture but talking about the people so caught up in re-connecting falling for symbolic trinkets.

If I go to visit I will be respectful but you don't have to gas me up.
You being respectful by referring to fictional countries to get your point across eh? :comeon: