Michael Malone could be on the hot seat if Denver Nuggets disappoint in the postseason

SHOULD COACH MALONE BE ON THE HOT SEAT?

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Michael Malone Could Be On Hot Seat If Nuggets Disappoint In Playoffs
MAR 14, 2023 3:38 PM

Malone_Michael_den_230109.jpg

The Western Conference is wide open this season, which gives the Denver Nuggets their best chance to reach The Finals in franchise history.

"I think given the state of the West, there's enormous pressure on this team right now," said Zach Lowe on his podcast of the Nuggets.

"I don't know if it's championship or bust, but if this team loses before the conference finals, it's going to be a disappointment. If they lose in the first round, it's going to be a catastrophe that I think will push some potential changes."

Later in the conversation with Adam Mares, Lowe directly said he was alluding to Michael Malone regarding potential changes.

"This is the year where Michael Malone, I think, is facing an enormous amount of pressure," said Mares.

"That's kind of what I was alluding to," replied Lowe.
ZACH LOWE/ESPN

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Poll options are dumb as hell though :mjlol:

West is not weak if teams are healthy

And that HC seat should be lava if they can’t get out of that first round
Yeah with how the West is this year the top 2 seeds may have their hands full if you get any combination of LAL, GSW, LAC, or OKC are there. Not saying OKC would go far, but they can definitely push a team to 7 with SGA, Giddy, and Williams I think his name is.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
That goes without saying.

One of Murray and MPJ probably get's traded as well if they don't at least make the conference finals.