Mike Glennon has one win since 2014 and has earned 5.3 million for every win(6-24)

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this thread needs to be upped. I didn't watch the bears/giants game yesterday (cuz the bears are already eliminated), but this bum continues to steal for a living.

4/11 and 24 yards in the game with 2 INT's and 4 fumbles (2 lost).

the team has -10 passing yards

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I dont think yall remember or realize how egregious and blatant that white privilege was in effect when he signed to the bears to be the STARTER.

When he signed to the Bears in 2017 he only appeared in 2 games in the 2016 season.

The last time he started a game at that time was 3 ½ years prior in 2014. He wasnt even in the league for the 2015 season. He was 5-13 as starter and they signed him to 18 million.

A black QB could NEVER have that resumé and even be in the league.
Shout out to E.J. Manuel

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when Mike Francesa was swinging from this dude's nuts for years advocating for him to a starter in the league

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I can't believe the bears signed this dude to be a starter the same year we fukked up and drafted mitch trubisky. total failure and ineptitude at the QB position that season by our front office.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Mediocre white QBs are one of the biggest pipelines to becoming mediocre white coaches. I'm not aware of any good job where working 16 hours a day (watching game tape) is considered some great thing. There are military officials in charge of lives who don't work that much. Investment bankers don't work that much. Intelligence officers/spies don't work that much. Because it's not efficient and all you're doing to trying to prove that you're smart/dedicated when in reality you're just another dumbass who will fall into a major NFL role within 3-5 short years.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem with these dudes is they know the system/playbook and they practice very well, so they always win the backup jobs in the off season. The coaches like to lie and tell themselves that it’s a good thing to have a “veteran” presence holding the clipboard. It helps the young franchise starter. But we all know that’s not true.

Then in the off chance that these shyt QBs actually have to play, they fukk up. Because they can do literally everything perfectly except actually play the position in a real game…they suck.

A lot of times you have the young hungry dude fukking up in practice and not getting the reps he needs so he doesn’t get those same opportunities. And he doesn’t get to see the field when there is a chance he would ball out, because he didn’t run the drills as well as a Mike Glennon did in OTAs.

its stupid

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Been a while since I seen a black QB stick around in the league for a long time as just a back-up. There’s always been a couple. A lot of times used for the occasional gimmick play. But not too many overall

The last one i remember was that John Legend lookin nikka that played for the Lions, once he got to the Steelers he put his feet up and chilled. He milked about 15 years out of holding them clipboards :salute: