Mike Glennon has one win since 2014 and has earned 5.3 million for every win(6-24)

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Mediocre white QBs are one of the biggest pipelines to becoming mediocre white coaches. I'm not aware of any good job where working 16 hours a day (watching game tape) is considered some great thing. There are military officials in charge of lives who don't work that much. Investment bankers don't work that much. Intelligence officers/spies don't work that much. Because it's not efficient and all you're doing to trying to prove that you're smart/dedicated when in reality you're just another dumbass who will fall into a major NFL role within 3-5 short years.

glennon is not even close to being mediocre. but I wouldn't be shocked if he ends up becoming an OC or HC in the future.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last one i remember was that John Legend lookin nikka that played for the Lions, once he got to the Steelers he put his feet up and chilled. He milked about 15 years out of holding them clipboards :salute:
Time for Tyrod to embrace that role. Ride it out until late 30s and make some easy bread from it. Geno going to make more as a backup than he did as a starter if he can keep it up that long.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
The last one i remember was that John Legend lookin nikka that played for the Lions, once he got to the Steelers he put his feet up and chilled. He milked about 15 years out of holding them clipboards :salute:

Charlie Batch. Was a decent starter in Detroit.