Mike Tyson's Ex Robin Givens Doesn't Want To Be Portrayed In Biopic

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Mike Tyson's ex-wife, actress Robin Givens, has shared that she doesn't want her story included in Jamie Foxx's biopic about the champion fighter.

The upcoming Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr. bout is all the talk of the sports world, and it comes amid a conversation about Iron Mike's forthcoming biopic. Finding Mike is set to star Jamie Foxx and will cover the highs and lows of the famed boxer's controversial life, which may include his tumultuous marriage to actress Robin Givens in the late 1980s.

GettyImages-508640820.jpg

Alberto E. Rodriguez / Staff / Getty Images
Robin Givens has made accusations that Tyson had a terrible temper and was violent toward her during their relationship. Tyson would later admit to punching Givens on repeated occasions, including in his book Fire and Fear: The Inside Story of Mike Tyson and during an interview with Oprah Winfrey.

While speaking with Andy Cohen on SiriusXM recently, Givens was asked about Finding Mike and the actress admitted that she doesn't want to be portrayed in the film. “I don’t want to say bothersome, but you know it’s funny in life how you’re always learning and growing and healing and that wasn’t like fun for me,” she said. “I went and got the book that [Tyson] wrote and I was read it and there were so many things... that are so not true. It’s hard not to feel deeply disturbed by it.

“In a way, I hope I’m stronger because of this or going through this process, but it’s really a little upsetting,” Givens added. "I think to be on the other end of what I've experienced and to have somebody say, 'The best punch I ever threw was against Robin and she bounced one wall to the next and was out,'" Given said, quoting Tyson's book Fire and Fear. "I'm literally praying that those things, we're in a climate where it's not acceptable, it's not rewarded, it's not congratulated and that's something that truly means a lot to me."

Listen to a clip of her conversation with Andy Cohen below.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
'The best punch I ever threw was against Robin and she bounced one wall to the next and was out,'" Given said, quoting Tyson's book Fire and Fear.

:mjtf: that ain't right.

Fro.gif

It was prolly his left to be honest. The champ's known for throwing an uppercut after a hook.

Also, I don't condone hitting women, but fukk ROBIN GIVENS.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Nobody should feel bad for this bytch...

She plays the abused woman act but she neglects to tell you she started the abuse...

It is well documented what this gold digger and her demonic whore mother tried to do to Mike...They tried to have him committed, literally through him under the bus during a nationally televised interview and dude almost killed himself...

Last edited: