Mike Tyson's Ex Robin Givens Doesn't Want To Be Portrayed In Biopic

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Fro.gif

It was prolly his left to be honest. The champ's known for throwing an uppercut after a hook.

Also, I don't condone hitting women, but fukk ROBIN GIVENS.
i rather take a line of coke then take a uppercut like that from mike:francis::picard:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
'The best punch I ever threw was against Robin and she bounced one wall to the next and was out,'" Given said, quoting Tyson's book Fire and Fear.

:mjtf: that ain't right.

That ain’t from his book. He said in his book he never hit her. That’s from a unauthorized biography in the 80s. He denied that 30 yrs ago

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
After seeing what Mike Tyson could do to trained HW fighters, I highly doubt he ever laid a hand on Robin.
The idea a man who knockout 230 pound men with 10 ounce gloves on bare-fist punched a 135 pound woman and she didn't end up in a hospital bed never made any sense to anyone with a functional brain...

Daps
The idea a man who knockout 230 pound men with 10 ounce gloves on bare-fist punched a 135 pound woman and she didn't end up in a hospital bed never made any sense to anyone with a functional brain...

Exactly. Mike probably slapped her, pushed her into walls....but a full on punch????

Robin would have been dead or be walking around with CTE right now. If this was Floyd or De La Hoya, maybe it would make sense. A heavyweight, ESPECIALLY one like Tyson would kill/brain damage/ break the jaw of most grown (non pro boxer) men.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I thought Tyson disputed hitting her? Didn’t he say; “if I punched her, her head would’ve come clean off.”

That ain’t from his book. He said in his book he never hit her. That’s from a unauthorized biography in the 80s. He denied that 30 yrs ago

Yeah I thought so.