Mike Tyson's Ex Robin Givens Doesn't Want To Be Portrayed In Biopic

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Damn. Mike hitting a bytch full force he can knock out grown ass nikkas let alone a frail ass woman. What she do to get him that mad?
'The best punch I ever threw was against Robin and she bounced one wall to the next and was out,'" Given said, quoting Tyson's book Fire and Fear.

:mjtf: that ain't right.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
She married him for fame then her and her mother tried to have Mike committed to take control of his estate...

This is supposed to be his wife, literally throwing the man under the bus on national television...Her complete disregard for her husband making the interview to be all about Roby and the look on Mikes face as his wife is shytting on him tells exactly why she caught those uppercuts...

Everybody likes to point finger at Don King for ruining Mike but it was really this scheming gold digging bytch and her mother who fukked him up...Mike was never the smartest tool in the shed, he had issues but the dude was never the same after what Robyn did to him...

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
9qhkskmfqabbqfbs.jpg
It’s crazy because Brad Pitt carries on like that part of his life never existed. He doesn’t count her as an ex when he was slumming it.