Millennials say traveling is more important to them than advancing their careers, owning a home, being debt-free, or being in a relationship

Daps
Compare reading to an actual real life experience bruhs :mjlol:
I guess if I watch a YouTube video it’s a virtual passport stamp
And liking a ig food post will satiate my hunger
You can tell someone who hasn't left their country in their life. There's nothing I could've read that could've made me understand how beautiful colombia is without actually going to the country.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You can tell someone who hasn't left their country in their life. There's nothing I could've read that could've made me understand how beautiful colombia is without actually going to the country.
I wouldn’t say that
It’s more like watching a football game on tv vs going to the game
You can get a good understanding reading imo but it’s different experiencing it in real life
Him saying immersive was the issue
But I do agree reading can give you a certain level of insight about cultures

jay83

Superstar
Daps
You def want a balance. Because traveling is cool, but traveling when you got some money saved is way better. There are connections I’ve made from traveling that has put me in really good circles that I still benefit from.

To be honest women are relatively the same no matter where you go but the fat sloppy ratio is what changes. Lol.
I’ve been on dates with women in Spain,Asia, and Europe and the expectation is different in each but being in shape is def non negotiable.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Don’t argue with people that don’t know what good debt vs bad debt even is breh. Not worth your time. Stay in the same place from 30-60 years old, by the time you’re ready to retire you’re mortgage free and have a lot more time on your hands to not worry about where rent is coming from next month, where ole boy renting is going to be paying for a roof over his head into perpetuity with zero to show for it. :snoop:
I own my home champ. Don’t have to wait on mortgage release papers for anything other than my buildings and condo. Try again. I don’t have to “wait until I’m ready to retire” or “worry about where rent is coming from next month”. You trauma seeking nikkas are weird.

:manny:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I own my home champ. Don’t have to wait on mortgage release papers for anything other than my buildings and condo. Try again. I don’t have to “wait until I’m ready to retire” or “worry about where rent is coming from next month”. You trauma seeking nikkas are weird.

:manny:

Anything to keep people's minds closed and not seeking anything better. Now I understand why these same brehs are complaining why people treat them bad and not leaving their 10 mile radius.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
a mortgage doesnt count as debt. youre either gonna be paying a mortgage, or paying rent :heh: i dont count my fukkin mortgage as debt. debt is credit cards, student loans, car notes, etc

if you have 2 people, one paying a 2 thousand dollar mortgage, one paying 2 thousand in rent, the idea that the renter is "debt free and better off" is ridiculous
You don’t have to count it. That’s your choice not to. The market does. The banks do. You either have a liability or an asset. And your mortgage isn’t an asset. Yes, it’s better than renting in most cases. That’s neither here nor there though. But attempting to conflate “better off” with “debt free” is disingenuous. Being better off or not has nothing to do with having liabilities. It’s almost obvious that a person that’s debt free would “be better off” if they took on debt to live better from that point. How that ends is entirely up in the air and not the the point at all. Because that debt may not be fruitful in the end.

Your post was about the price of tea in China.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Other than my house ....I literally outlined that. :mjlol:
That’s like saying other than the dikk you sucked in college, you’re completely straight….because you prefaced that one particular dikk and outlined that. Selective retention than a sumbytch.
:mjlol:

If you think you are in the same space debt wise as someone who outright owns their home when you still owe on it, I don’t know what to tell you…other than don’t try to put yourself on a pedestal that you still paying for.
:yeshrug:

Prevail

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere
Youth isn't to be wastedd
You can stack up - money and health problems and be treated differently, while traveling with an old man's energy

:hubie:
You could be in ibiza at 25 fit and healthy
skydiving and getting hoes who are attracted to you

or you could go in your 60s and be tired because your hormones different and body slowed down, barely be able to walk around, where a hoe wouldn't look at you with too much bad health to scuba dive/skydive/explore jungles etc

Spence

Superstar
Daps
You don’t have to count it. That’s your choice not to. The market does. The banks do. You either have a liability or an asset. And your mortgage isn’t an asset. Yes, it’s better than renting in most cases. That’s neither here nor there though. But attempting to conflate “better off” with “debt free” is disingenuous. Being better off or not has nothing to do with having liabilities. It’s almost obvious that a person that’s debt free would “be better off” if they took on debt to live better from that point. How that ends is entirely up in the air and not the the point at all. Because that debt may not be fruitful in the end.

Your post was about the price of tea in China.
Please share with the class how owning a home is a liability and not an asset

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
That’s like saying other than the dikk you sucked in college, you’re completely straight….because you prefaced that one particular dikk and outlined that. Selective retention than a sumbytch.
:mjlol:

If you think you are in the same space debt wise as someone who outright owns their home when you still owe on it, I don’t know what to tell you…other than don’t try to put yourself on a pedestal that you still paying for.
:yeshrug:
:mjlol: who said I'm on the same level as someone who had their home paid off. The point of everything is debt is a killer and I removed every debt I have other than my home. U expect a brah in his 30s to have a paid off home :gucci:. The reason I made it a point to not have any other debt is so I could throw everything at the mortgage. Before I sold my old house a few weeks ago, my home was gona be paid off when I hit my upper 40s.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Tell them that when they travel they can't take any photos and video and you will get a different answer. People these days want to travel just to show off. It's why they want to always go to the most instagramable locations. Traveling is a flex to a lot of people and it's weird.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Youth isn't to be wastedd
You can stack up - money and health problems and be treated differently, while traveling with an old man's energy

:hubie:
You could be in ibiza at 25 fit and healthy
skydiving and getting hoes who are attracted to you

or you could go in your 60s and be tired because your hormones different and body slowed down, barely be able to walk around, where a hoe wouldn't look at you with too much bad health to scuba dive/skydive/explore jungles etc
This is facts.

Saving is just deferred spending by definition
Tell them that when they travel they can't take any photos and video and you will get a different answer. People these days want to travel just to show off. It's why they want to always go to the most instagramable locations. Traveling is a flex to a lot of people and it's weird.
Y’all nikkas so bitter and miserable