Misconceptions about being a Black Panamanian

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Just applied for permanent residency :blessed: 🇵🇦 🇵🇦
Good for you:salute:How do Mexicans specifically react to you being Panamanian? Is it all love due to the Latinadad? And can you speak Spanish fluently?

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Good for you:salute:How do Mexicans specifically react to you being Panamanian? Is it all love due to the Latinadad? And can you speak Spanish fluently?
Fluently? No but I can walk into a Mexican tire shop or a Guatemalan bakery here in Chicago and they understand me.

they shocked at first because as I said previously, they’re aren’t many Afro Latinos here in the Midwest as opposed to the East coast. Most people don’t even know where Panama is or even heard of it.

Out here I’ve gotten the most love from Ricans, but they’ve always rocked with nikkas heavy in chi. @prime can tell you, it’s no in between with the Hispanics here. They either super racist or cool as hell with blacks

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Just applied for permanent residency :blessed: 🇵🇦 🇵🇦
I got my Belizean citizenship yesterday. My pops sent me a pic. It took me almost 4 months.

Next is my ID and passport. Probably headed down in July with the family for a week or two. Try to get my Wife and daughters paperwork as well.

Dual citizenship is the GOAT.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I got my Belizean citizenship yesterday. My pops sent me a pic. It took me almost 4 months.

Next is my ID and passport. Probably headed down in July with the family for a week or two. Try to get my Wife and daughters paperwork as well.

Dual citizenship is the GOAT.
Least they speak English there

It was a mess trying to get all the required documents translated into Spanish. Wasn’t cheap either, $1250