:mjlol: @ Jamie Foxx Making Up This Bullshít Story About Meeting Kanye.

Mag149

Back flipped on the mattress they slept on me on
Daps
Reppin
BX
I'm not gonna say I don't believe him but his timelines and locations and instances seem off.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
As someone who listened to practically every Foxxhole episode in its heyday, I believe that most if not all of the things Jamie says happened did happen, but probably not when, where or at the same time as he says they did.

He's the kinda person to takes little bits from 3 or 4 stories that on their own may be uninteresting, and string them together for the sake of entertainment.

That's why a lot of his shyt sounds like bullshyt, even if in essence they really aren't.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
it probably did happen, but he's been famous and rich for 25 years now. imagine the parties, clubs, vacations, celebrities, etc he's experienced, of course he's gonna forget datess.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
The story is true but it seems like every time he tells it he embellishes a little bit more

Yeah...he makes it seem like he was the big star and everybody else was nobodies...by the time Kanye blew Jay was mega star status as were Neptunes...and slow Jam came out in 2003 or 4..Jay finally blew in 99/2000 and the Neptunes had been popping since Shake that ass and Super Thug....so yeah....but if he says he was the new wave Quincy Jones...just roll with it....:mjlol:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
This nikka is the king of flops:wow:

He be in the most trash movies
Music hot garbage
That game show bout to be cancelled already:wow:

Watch ya mouth breh...that the closet thing to Sammy Davis Jr you will ever see...and he has 3 very solid albums under his belt that I would put up with any rnb artist out today....R included....

evasive

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the question is how is this nikka's hairline lower and more youthful-looking than it was in the slow jamz video