:mjlol: @ Jamie Foxx Making Up This Bullshít Story About Meeting Kanye.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
After u get his dikk out ya mouf:scust:

Just giving the man well deserved props....dont really get the hate from your side on this one breh.... Like who hates Jamie Foxxx? Its such a random ass celebrity for anybody to just be like "fukk that nikka"....did he fukk yo bytch or something.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The stories have all been mashed together.
yet they should be true or accurate.
Simply because Jamie had an album back in the mid 90's.
that was a dark horse fav amoung people, when I was in college..way before puff was puff and way before jay blew up, or even before Pac up.
Jamie just never popped at the time.
I wanna say it was out during like big's big poppa to one mo chance run. Maybe like right before az sugar hill blew, and east 99 were rock'n.
I believe he had that album out before t shirt and my panties on by Adina Howard too.

Art Barr

Daps
Doubt he's lying but dates are a little wrong. And he's talking about west coast, so maybe neptunes weren't big in the west at that time, same with Jay.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Jamie is one of the most entertaining storytellers I've ever heard, but he definitely embellishes and gets dates wrong.

I've been cracking up about this story for years. It's hilarious, and probably mostly true, but this negro thinks "Bad Boy 4 Life" came out during Puff's '97 run. :martin:

Y'all are right. I can't wait until the day someone actually calls him out on the huge holes in his stories.

He really is one of the best storytellers I've ever heard.

I'm still dying from the story he told about the time he went to see the Jackson 5 in concert in the early 80's

:laff::laff:

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
The stories have all been mashed together.
yet they should be true or accurate.
Simply because Jamie had an album back in the mid 90's.
that was a dark horse fav amoung people, when I was in college..way before puff was puff and way before jay blew up, or even before Pac up.
Jamie just never popped at the time.
I wanna say it was out during like big's big poppa to one mo chance run. Maybe like right before az sugar hill blew, and east 99 were rock'n.
I believe he had that album out before t shirt and my panties on by Adina Howard too.

Art Barr
The album "Peep This" they used to clown that album on the foxhole. It's not bad tho just went triple plastic.
He wrote T-shirt and panties for Adina