Mother Of 5 Craving Sex From Women #GMB 100 WINS 0 LOSSES

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It's always funny how women claim to be happily married right before they tell you the issues in their marriage.

Heya, guys!
So, I am happily married. We've been together for 11 years, married for 8. I'm a SAHM. We have 5 kids together. Yes, I said five
. The oldest is only 7 and the 5th was just born. We have our hands severely full indeed! Life is adventurous, but fun. I love big families.

I just came out to my hubby about me being bi last year when I began crushing over a female celebrity. I NEVER even pay attention to celebs, so it was weird and odd for me. I found myself utterly obsessed over her, and it went on for months. I realized that I would get turned on by looking at women, something that I'd completely put out of my mind years ago when I found myself staring at women and telling hubby (we were dating at the time) to look at her also. At the time (years ago), I didn't know why I did that. But I finally told him that I didn't think these feelings for women were going to go away. At first, he laughed it off, but then the questions started to come. He and I both thought it was a stage. However, it wasn't. So we struggled for a while because he thought that I'd eventually leave him for a woman, even though I can't bear the thought of doing such a thing even if someone paid me.

It took a lot of convincing, but he's still around, supporting me through it and trying to understand more. Now I've gotten him interested in bringing a woman into our family. I don't mind sharing my man. Plus, we don't have any friends at all and family isn't nearby or supportive of anything we do, so we're pretty much outcasts. We really need help with the kids as well as some friends that will stick by us.

Since finally accepting this part of me, I have been seriously craving a woman's touch in bed, even more than my hubby. It's like I want to try it so bad that it hurts. It's so weird and it still feels bad to tell him this sometimes. But again, I don't mind sharing him. I have so many fantasies. I want to have a threesome with him and a woman. I want to watch him fukk her brains out as hard as possible. I want to do a 69 with me on top of her and hubby fukking one of us at a time. We roleplay in bed sometimes, but it's just not enough. I want to experience the real thing. I also want it to be someone we both genuinely care about, not a fling who's gonna walk away. I can't afford to fall for someone and then I can't have them again.

I've had two crushes already, but both of them aren't exactly possible to even pursue. One pretty much ditched me forever, and the other, well, she's with a man who's not willing to share her with anyone. Ever. And she's in another state, sooo... yeah. fukk.

Like I said, I'm a SAHM, so I don't hardly get out of the house. Finances don't allow me to, either. With 5 kids, you can imagine. I have no friends. I don't know anyone. I don't know if or when I'll ever find a girlfriend. But I'm so damn hot for it that I can't have sex with my hubby without dreaming that a woman is on top of me instead. Can anyone else relate to any of this? I feel kind of lost!

To all of y'all saying you wouldn't mind if your wife was bisexual, well is this what you want to happen to you?

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#GMB all the way to the championship.
7fzPjW.gif

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Why have all those kids if she knew this beforehand?

Besides the kids and the marriage part this is most men's GOAT relationship situation.

I remember back when I was smashing this bi chick shyt was:blessed::ohlawd:
Until she got this girlfriend that was :scust: and would get jealous of me. I smashed her a couple more time by herself then dipped when she started hinting that she wanted commitment and hit me with the what are we line.:mindblown:

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
this bytch better get retina scanners at the bedroom door if she doesn't want her kids walking into some mind scarring shyt

Dr.seuss Swag

Trouble Man
Daps
Reppin
Fla
if my girl tell me some shyt like this ima go help her find another broad to join in:takedat:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Poor kids man, mother is a bonafied fukking attention freak and daddy is a cuck... He should have quietly plotted his escape the minute she told him about her being bi. It would only escalate from there. either he cheats or she will. :francis:

:learn:#GMB til eternity brehs.

Giselle

Daps
I knew you were on lsa.

If her and her husband of almost 10 years is fine with it, then there is nothing wrong with it. It is their relationship, not yours.