Mother Of 5 Craving Sex From Women #GMB 100 WINS 0 LOSSES

Giselle

Daps
How? Or you mean you know I got this from LSA? I was looking for a thread for someone and found this post.

Thing is her husband is definitely gonna be affected by this. She said she can't have sex with her husband without thinking of having sex with women. She doesn't want to just try it once and leave it at that. She wants to literally build a relationship with a woman and have her basically be a family friend. If that doesn't spell dysfunction then I don't know what does.

Plus they have 5 children one of them being a newborn baby. She should be focused on raising the kids especially the newborn, not having weird sex fantasies. Things like this should be looked at and analyzed before marrying someone. The children are going to suffer for this. If she doesn't check herself, she's going to cheat on him and it'll end up being another family left in shambles.

Mkay Oba :disdain:

I know @Doobie Doo 's font name as well. All he does on there all day is posts article threads same as on here, except for on here he talks more. Pretty sure he gets paid for it. Mikahail Bakunin .

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
So if your wife has your 5 kids you're gonna look at her like ":scust:" after? :lupe:

Have kids, brehettes. :francis:
I don't know about dudes on here, but I don't want to marry a bisexual woman. It's not even plausible to build a family with one unless she has the sexual discipline not to have sex with women.

I know the vast majority of women would NEVER marry a bisexual man. And y'all perceive bisexual men as less masculine too.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

I know @Doobie Doo 's font name as well. All he does on there all day is posts article threads same as on here, except for on here he talks more. Pretty sure he gets paid for it. Mikahail Bakunin .
I didn't understand that post at all :skip:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I don't know about dudes on here, but I don't want to marry a bisexual woman. It's not even plausible to build a family with one unless she has the sexual discipline not to have sex with women.

I know the vast majority of women would NEVER marry a bisexual man. And y'all perceive bisexual men as less masculine too.

did you accidentally quote me? :lupe:

Also, I don't think bisexual men are less masculine. :manny:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Explain how I get money having convos with people like you?

Now let's make up some conspiracy that I am a click bait scammer , as people have accused me of being? Then why would I copy and paste the entire article thus preventing you from having to click the link?

Unless Coli cash is real currency I get zero monies from posting here.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
did you accidentally quote me? :lupe:

Also, I don't think bisexual men are less masculine. :manny:
No I didn't. And :comeon: :shaq2: the thought of a man taking it up the booty hole by another man doesn't seem emasculating to you? Well it does for heterosexual men. Being raped by a woman is bad enough, but if we were raped by a man to come back from that would be like taking down 100 men.

Bending over so another man can stick his penis inside of you. Getting down on your knees so you can perform oral sex on a man standing up :scust:

Putting a man in a dress is one thing, but this is on a whole other level.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
No I didn't. And :comeon: :shaq2:
the thought of a man taking it up the booty hole by another man doesn't seem emasculating to you? Well it does for heterosexual men. Being raped by a woman is bad enough, but if we were raped by a man to come back from that would be like taking down 100 men.

Bending over so another man can stick his penis inside of you. Getting down on your knees so you can perform oral sex on a man standing up :scust:

Putting a man in a dress is one thing, but this is on a whole other level.

It doesn't seem emasculating to me. you don't have to go into detail. :skip:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why have all those kids if she knew this beforehand?

Besides the kids and the marriage part this is most men's GOAT relationship situation.

I remember back when I was smashing this bi chick shyt was:blessed::ohlawd:
Until she got this girlfriend that was :scust: and would get jealous of me. I smashed her a couple more time by herself then dipped when she started hinting that she wanted commitment and hit me with the what are we line.:mindblown:

We are farmers dum da dum dum Dum dum dum :umad:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if your wife has your 5 kids you're gonna look at her like ":scust:" after? :lupe:

Have kids, brehettes. :francis:
I don't plan on getting my wife pregnant 5 times, that's an unnecessary financial and personal burden on her as well as on her body.
Who would do that to somebody they claim the love? :mjcry:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
It ain't nothing to be celebrate. It ain't even just sexual. She wants to actually build a relationship with a woman and even have her be a part of their family and kids. The chick is bonkers. She literally wants to have a girlfriend and a husband living under the same roof.

Son, that is delicious. I wouldn't be so down on marriage if more women thought like this.