Mother Of 5 Craving Sex From Women #GMB 100 WINS 0 LOSSES

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
I want to have a threesome with him and a woman. I want to watch him fukk her brains out as hard as possible. I want to do a 69 with me on top of her and hubby fukking one of us at a time.
rFIHpGv.gif

Giselle

Daps
ALWAYS A CHICK DEFENDING A FRAUDULENT bytch's ACTION's NO MATTER WHAT... :what:

So you would still be in here bothered if her husband was the one who asked for another woman to come into their relationship and she agreed with it? It it is what they both want in their relationship. It is their relationship and they can do whatever they agree to without you liking it or not.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So you would still be in here bothered if her husband was the one who asked for another woman to come into their relationship and she agreed with it? It it is what they both want in their relationship. It is their relationship and they can do whatever they agree to without you liking it or not.

YES I WOULD BE fukkING PISSED EITHER WAY.... :what: Chick is dead wrong!!! He should divorce her ass for being a fraud, clearly she's gonna cheat he might as well beat her to the punch.

Better Question Would YOU be cool if your man said he wants some dikk and started craving his boy TONY than you???

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It ain't nothing to be celebrate. It ain't even just sexual. She wants to actually build a relationship with a woman and even have her be a part of their family and kids. The chick is bonkers. She literally wants to have a girlfriend and a husband living under the same roof.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It ain't nothing to be celebrate. It ain't even just sexual. She wants to actually build a relationship with a woman and even have her be a part of their family and kids. The chick is bonkers. She literally wants to have a girlfriend and a husband living under the same roof.

Yep talking about I cant just have it just once... :scust: Selfish bytch...

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
YES I WOULD BE fukkING PISSED EITHER WAY.... :what: Chick is dead wrong!!! He should divorce her ass for being a fraud, clearly she's gonna cheat he might as well beat her to the punch.

Better Question Would YOU be cool if your man said he wants some dikk and started craving his boy TONY than you???
A lot of men are wrapped up in the fantasy of threesomes and their girlfriend being down with it. But that just isn't plausible in someone that you would want to be the mother of your kids, and your wife. That freaky shyt and raising a family properly don't go together.

Funny thing is, she ain't even craving her husband like that. She just wants to include him in it so he doesn't feel left out. She wants to literally add another woman into their family situation, meet their kids etc. That shyt is weird.. like being friends with people you do swinger shyt with.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
what a worthless woman.
I feel for the guy because he probably had no idea before this woman flipped that she had dreams and impulses of being a slut
She did tell him and they both thought it was just a stage. He was hesitant to continue their relationship but she convinced him he had nothing to worry about.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I knew you were on lsa.

If her and her husband of almost 10 years is fine with it, then there is nothing wrong with it. It is their relationship, not yours.
How? Or you mean you know I got this from LSA? I was looking for a thread for someone and found this post.

Thing is her husband is definitely gonna be affected by this. She said she can't have sex with her husband without thinking of having sex with women. She doesn't want to just try it once and leave it at that. She wants to literally build a relationship with a woman and have her basically be a family friend. If that doesn't spell dysfunction then I don't know what does.

Plus they have 5 children one of them being a newborn baby. She should be focused on raising the kids especially the newborn, not having weird sex fantasies. Things like this should be looked at and analyzed before marrying someone. The children are going to suffer for this. If she doesn't check herself, she's going to cheat on him and it'll end up being another family left in shambles.

Last edited: