Motherfukk the Acura dealership!

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Had a 2001 CL Type S.

Tranny went awry at 110k.

Piece of shiit car.

I regularly get repairs on my car but hey it still drives well and obviously cause of the pandemic recession, I'm not looking for a new ride anytime soon.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
They said it'll cover windows, doors, engine, 35% off oil change, 20% off body fixing, and 10% brake replacement. I felt like it was too good to be true and again, I'm 22 years old, so I still pretty new to handling car business by myself so it's easy for me to get swindled. I was about to call my mom to see if it is a good idea.
On a car with 225k mikes? They thought they had a new fool...good eye, man. There will be more tests like this....

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
You’re doing great!! Pimp that Acura out...riiiiiidddeee til you can’t no more.
It's wild how most people go into debt in their late teens and early 20s. It's like these companies specifically target young brehs/brehettes because they're green to the world:wow:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Rep: Sir, you literally got a 2000 Acura TL with 223k in mileage. What else is there to think about?:mjtf:

Me::hubie: Actually, it's ok. I'll just the free airbag repl-

Rep: :hhh::hhh::hhh:"Actually, it's ok" is not even a real answer! What's that supposed to mean:hhh::hhh::hhh:

Me: :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:fukk YOU!!!!!!:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: (cuts off phone):hhh:

Worst customer service I've experienced in my life. Total disrespect!

:laff:

nikkas tried to style on you. you just should’ve got the airbag replacement and KIM. Good job on standing your ground with those pushy fukks tho

I’m paranoid about someone having something of mine in their possession and they fukking with it .

Right now I have my ‘15 Yamaha R6 at the motorcycle shop and i’m :lupe:

The acura dealership mechanics prolly gonna bust a nut on your seats when the service reps tell them about you
:umad:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They said it'll cover windows, doors, engine, 35% off oil change, 20% off body fixing, and 10% brake replacement. I felt like it was too good to be true and again, I'm 22 years old, so I still pretty new to handling car business by myself so it's easy for me to get swindled. I was about to call my mom to see if it is a good idea.

I called Acura to see if they had any deals for me. They don't :yeshrug:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I called Acura to see if they had any deals for me. They don't :yeshrug:
That's weird. It's not like I called a fake scam company cause it was the same number on both the letter and on Google.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Didn't know you could do that
Listen. I was a service advisor with Honda for about a year and a half. The airbag shyt really started being an issue when I started working there in 2015. Whoever you spoke with is probably not a manufacturer person at all. It was likely a scam.

Call the Acura dealership nearest you and ask for the service department. Tell them you wanna see if you need an airbag replacement and give them your Vin number when they ask for it. If they don't have one that'll fit your car, they'll order it and call you when it comes in. Nobody will try and sell you shyt outside of maintenence recommendations like spark plugs or some shyt which you obviously can say no to with no problems.

I have never, in the entire time I was there, heard of anybody getting a warranty on a Honda or Acura with that many miles on it.

In fact, in fairly certain the manufacturer doesn't even sell extended warranties like that unless your buying a certified. All that shyt comes from OSI or some other warranty company. And they have mileage limits