Movies that hit you with the BS

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I thought the movie was pretty trash across the board :manny: however....

In the "Thor 2" DVD/Blu-Ray there's a Marvel short movie called "All Hail The King" which is a fake documentary about Trevor, the guy playing The Mandarin. Towards the end of the guy interviewing Trevor, he kills everyone in the room then says the real Mandarin would like a word with Trevor.

Doesn't make the movie any better but :manny:

Fred.

It wasn't great but we thought it was leading up to a mandarin/iron man showdown.

I heard about the mandarin scene but if RD Jr backs out of IM4 like planned then it goes to waste

• Dap
Reactions: hex

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I didnt even understand the ending to no country for old men at all....

Did the assassin die too or did he get away, what the hell happened to the money? im still confused!
[/quote]
The assassin got away, the car crash just gave him minor injuries but he left afterwards. The ending is basically Tommy Lee Jones telling a boring story basically saying "I'm too old for this shyt"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The assassin got away, the car crash just gave him minor injuries but he left afterwards. The ending is basically Tommy Lee Jones telling a boring story basically saying "I'm too old for this shyt"
[/quote]

This ending sucked!!!!

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
I didn't mind the No Country ending really, yeah it was sudden and weird but that's how shyt really would go down

can't think of one that really irked me but every action movie that ends with the bad guy gaining the upper hand but suddenly turning retarded and going off on some rant is annoying

also the fake out like in Mission Impossible 3 when Phillip Seymour Hoffman killed Tom Cruise's girl and it was actually his own henchman shyt made no sense

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
6th sense ending was one of the worst. oh so bruce willis was dead throughout the whole movie :comeon:

what a cheap way to place him in the movie and made the whole film irrelevant.

oh the wife had dinner at a restaurant by herself for the "anniversay" :dahell:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It didn't ruin the film for me, but I feel like the end of The Dark Knight Rises could have been much better. Bane as a villain deserved a better, more climatic death

Also the ending for Now You See Me was some bullshyt

And also The Wolverine (even though most of that movie was bullshyt anyway)

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
After dark I think it's called