Movies that hit you with the BS

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Nz6tpLa.jpg

Movie is great until they meet the army dudes.

I understand that writers/directors love to emphasize "THE PEOPLE ARE MORE DANGEROUS THAN THE MONSTERS" and that may still have even been somewhat fresh back when this first came out...but this movie fell the fukk apart when it became about surviving the soldiers insanity.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Nz6tpLa.jpg

Movie is great until they meet the army dudes.

I understand that writers/directors love to emphasize "THE PEOPLE ARE MORE DANGEROUS THAN THE MONSTERS" and that may still have even been somewhat fresh back when this first came out...but this movie fell the fukk apart when it became about surviving the soldiers insanity.

Yeah the movie went downhill after they got to the base. :scusthov:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Its one of my favorite movies

BUT

that scene in Training Day when they check Jakes pockets (find his neices wallet) before shooting him

How that scene would have went down in real life is...

They would have blew his head off, then checked his pockets, saw the picture..."assumed" he was fukking her, proceded to piss and spit on his bloody corpse, saying that he deserved it the whole time, waited til sis got home, big bro would have smacked her for fukking the bul, and then smacked her again for getting into some shyt for not opening her mouth when she got in trouble.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
How that scene would have went down in real life is...

They would have blew his head off, then checked his pockets, saw the picture..."assumed" he was fukking her, proceded to piss and spit on his bloody corpse, saying that he deserved it the whole time, waited til sis got home, big bro would have smacked her for fukking the bul, and then smacked her again for getting into some shyt for not opening her mouth when she got in trouble.

Wrong, they knew he was a rookie, and when they were playing cards with him, they (esp the main guy) knew this cop didn't really know what was really going on. They hated Alonzo, but they had to do shyt for him, because he got something over them. If he was fukking her why would he have her fukken wallet?:childplease: He kept it so he could give it back to her later.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Wrong, they knew he was a rookie, and when they were playing cards with him, they (esp the main guy) knew this cop didn't really know what was really going on. They hated Alonzo, but they had to do shyt for him, because he got something over them. If he was fukking her why would he have her fukken wallet?:childplease: He kept it so he could give it back to her later.

So he's a cop that stole the wallet from her...what other assumptions could you ascertain from a dead man that just conveniently had your lil sisters wallet.

You don't understand hyperbole much do you.

The point is, why would you check his pockets before killing him...especially when he was in a position to do Shyt...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The end of that shyt made no sense :stopitslime:
it was a game... what's there to understand?

his brother bought him an expensive game.. they brought him in and he thought he failed.. comes home and its already started and he's told the rules

from then on you don't know whether its still all a game, or this dude is really getting jerked and left for dead

he makes it all the way back thinking it was a setup by his brother.. girl tells him its all a game and they have a party and cake and his brother coming.. he shoots his brother who had the cake... realizes it was a game and goes to kill himself the same way his father did

but its breakaway glass.. drops into his own birthday party with all his friends there.. it was a game

what's there to not understand?

now i will say this... even tho the other dude said.. if you didn't ____ i'd have _____ you.. it still was a lot of bullshyt... shyt would have cost a few million easy and no way everything would have went perfect like that.

but it's still a dope ass movie

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
it was a game... what's there to understand?

his brother bought him an expensive game.. they brought him in and he thought he failed.. comes home and its already started and he's told the rules

from then on you don't know whether its still all a game, or this dude is really getting jerked and left for dead

he makes it all the way back thinking it was a setup by his brother.. girl tells him its all a game and they have a party and cake and his brother coming.. he shoots his brother who had the cake... realizes it was a game and goes to kill himself the same way his father did

but its breakaway glass.. drops into his own birthday party with all his friends there.. it was a game

what's there to not understand?

now i will say this... even tho the other dude said.. if you didn't ____ i'd have _____ you.. it still was a lot of bullshyt... shyt would have cost a few million easy and no way everything would have went perfect like that.

but it's still a dope ass movie
Tried to erase it from my mind but what i remember, The part where he went to kill himself, how could they have predicted the method he would try and him getting up with not even a scratch like he superman :beli: