My advice to you @the wave

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
@The Wave

since your about to thanos finger snap the other threads, refer to this one, it could save your financial future and mental health. trust me, i've seen many of these situations play out the wrong way.

Have Pre-Nuptial Arrangements: No explanation needed here :comeon:

You should of had someone follow her to Brazil from the Jump: yeah man, site-seeing and doing missionary work is one thing but going to Brazil for Carnival is straight updebauchery :scust: especially an ex-sorority girl at that :comeon:

Get Wedding Insurance
: if anything happens between now and the day of the wedding, your covered.
you'll get your money back for the Cake, the Camera Man, the wedding planner, your Tux, the banquet hall/venue, the chauffeur, the DJ and all of that.
Weddings easily run 100,000 plus why would YOU NOT PROTECT a SIX FIGURE investment??? :dahell:

Get coverage on your engagement rings: huge pain in the ass to return, especially since jewlers love to get fresh and act Janky. if you end up selling them your only gonna get like 1/3 of their value.

Lawyer Up: You can sue the bytch for damages and distress afterwards depending on where you are :wow::blessed:

Inspect her p*ssy And Butt-hole the second you pick her up from the airport: if she hesitates, says no or acts funny when you go near her southern regions or over her body, call the engagement off and take your ring back.

Dont Listen To Advice From Women: they get more out of a marriage than a man, they'll say anything under the sun to make a shaky situation not look shaky.

Think with your brain, not your heart! Marriage is a business of the flesh!

@skeetsinternal

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Log off for the day @The Wave ...

Don't go out like Brolic....

Nah, im out here saving lifes and future.

Marrage L's are very hard to stomach.

I had a boy hang himself and another boy send bombs in the mail when shiet went south on their wedding days.

I just want to make sure @The Wave will be alright :wow:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gotdamn as thorough as that post was, this definitely makes me want to get married even less now.

@Bryan Danielson ... you hear that. #GMB for life

You can get married no problem, you just have to do it properly :manny:

Marriage is up there with terminal diseases as far as L's go when you dont do it properly the first time.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The daily bullshyt that goes down here says otherwise.

Didn't bmoresimprilla and the stripper just expose you? :francis:

Expose what? a 17 year old picture that i willingly posted of myself :dahell:

Toronto Coli posters and other Non-Canadian posters can vouch for me and my character.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Life Insurance: Generally speaking most life insurance policies dont have coverage for suicide, if you do decide to do some fukked up shiet to yourself, do it properly and make sure your covered. there are a few loopholes and clauses your adjuster or broker can put into your policy. most policies have a period of two years, though some US states may require just a one-year window!

Make sure your only benefactors are YOUR FAMILY, NOT her or her family.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The daily bullshyt that goes down here says otherwise.

Didn't bmoresimprilla and the stripper just expose you? :francis:

actually, no hate or shade for @Deacon Frye but he went through a similar situation, this shiet right here can help him out too for future #GMB endeavors.