My advice to you @the wave

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can get married no problem, you just have to do it properly :manny:

Marriage is up there with terminal diseases as far as L's go when you dont do it properly the first time.
Know a former co worker who’s going through it right now. He’s paying a divorce lawyer , child support, and I think he’s paying the mortgage by himself now. He was the type to buy those wedding planning books. He told me he came home one day and all of her shyt was gone, it took him by surprise. :manny:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
These guys remember every detail about people's(strangers) lives because there's ain't fulfilling enough.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Sex Drive:
this is a tricky one to figure out sometimes.

If she comes back and your having less sex, she could of cheated.
If she comes back, and your having more sex....she could of cheated :wow:

its a possibility she could feel guilty for cheating on you if your having more sex or shes reached her quota as of late for having her guts re-arranged, so in turn your having less sex :wow:

@The Wave

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Tweedle-dee and tweedle dumb ain't expose shyt.

We dumb but you sure sat your ass down , stopped using that smiley and started snitching like a whole hoe when you felt the heat.

It's funny how many of ya'll love to run your mouth until the spotlight turn on you and you bytch up with the quickness.

Just stay in your lane powder. :smile:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
UV Light/Luggage Part II:

This one could drive you into complete madness but hey, its better to know then to not know right :manny:

go grip yourself a UV light,

handheld-blacklight-fake-money-bank-note-id-uv-light-detector-scanner-leongstore-1612-06-leongstore@9.jpg

when she falls asleep upon her first night back, go through her luggage with the UV light. Most people arent really doing laundry on vacay so they're bring their dirty laundry right back with them, no pun intended.

if your seeing stains on her clothes, you already know what was going on:francis::picard:

@The Wave

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im good breh really :russ:

Sometimes spending too much time on here can get you confused about what really matters.

I trust my girl and that trust wasnt eanred easily.

I do appreciate the advice though, feels like its coming from a good place.

As ive already said, if she betrays that trust, she will regret it for all eternity :ehh: