My advice to you @the wave

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
actually, no hate or shade for @Deacon Frye but he went through a similar situation, this shiet right here can help him out too for future #GMB endeavors.
Yea all jokes aside I posted my story becuz i wanted the opinion of strangers. Also becuz i needed to vent. But I thought dudes could learn from it

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
@The Wave

Mediation
: Have a lawyer ready from now. its a lot cheaper to split before your married than after your married.
Divorce and Separation law is up there with criminal law in terms of price and billing. a GOOD lawyer/attorney is expensive :wow:
these nikkas bill like $500 an hour but they usually work quick. My sister was married to a university prof that was abusing and doing other types of fukkery.

she was awarded 2 million in the divorce but had to pay the lawyer $230,000 CAD :wow:

A running joke in the law community is that its often cheaper to just kill your wife or partner and deal with the murder charges :manny::mjlol:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Never that
full

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
@The Wave

since your about to thanos finger snap the other threads, refer to this one, it could save your financial future and mental health. trust me, i've seen many of these situations play out the wrong way.

Have Pre-Nuptial Arrangements: No explanation needed here :comeon:

You should of had someone follow her to Brazil from the Jump: yeah man, site-seeing and doing missionary work is one thing but going to Brazil for Carnival is straight updebauchery :scust: especially an ex-sorority girl at that :comeon:

Get Wedding Insurance
: if anything happens between now and the day of the wedding, your covered.
you'll get your money back for the Cake, the Camera Man, the wedding planner, your Tux, the banquet hall/venue, the chauffeur, the DJ and all of that.
Weddings easily run 100,000 plus why would YOU NOT PROTECT a SIX FIGURE investment??? :dahell:

Get coverage on your engagement rings: huge pain in the ass to return, especially since jewlers love to get fresh and act Janky. if you end up selling them your only gonna get like 1/3 of their value.

Lawyer Up: You can sue the bytch for damages and distress afterwards depending on where you are :wow::blessed:

Inspect her p*ssy And Butt-hole the second you pick her up from the airport: if she hesitates, says no or acts funny when you go near her southern regions or over her body, call the engagement off and take your ring back.

Dont Listen To Advice From Women: they get more out of a marriage than a man, they'll say anything under the sun to make a shaky situation not look shaky.

Think with your brain, not your heart! Marriage is a business of the flesh!

@skeetsinternal

:mjlol:

When it come down to it i would suggest do whatever to keep a smile on your face and a frown on hers. That shyt about a happy wife happy life is bullshyt.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
So you just not gonna explain why you out here giving this nikka life advice? What he do?

@The Wave is engaged to a very pretty ex-sorority girl that he just let go to Brazil by herself with her female friends that may or may not be hoes

She is going to Brazilian Carnival, not site-seeing or spreading the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

For reference, this is what Brazilian Carnival looks like from last year:

qjvigC8.png

Rio-carnival-681085.jpg

9aea95b776a9440c190a10f3947a2fe7--trinidad-carnival-rio-carnival.jpg

brazil-carnival-full-experience-2019-4d-3n-rio-de-janeiro-tour-2-408162_1521282738.JPG

DSC6677Provedor.jpg

and for some reason our friend here @The Wave is no where near her right now for reasons beyond my understanding

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
@The Wave is engaged to a very pretty ex-sorority girl that he just let go to Brazil by herself with her female friends that may or may not be hoes

She is going to Brazilian Carnival, not site-seeing or spreading the Gospel of our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

For reference, this is what Brazilian Carnival looks like from last year:

qjvigC8.png

Rio-carnival-681085.jpg

9aea95b776a9440c190a10f3947a2fe7--trinidad-carnival-rio-carnival.jpg

brazil-carnival-full-experience-2019-4d-3n-rio-de-janeiro-tour-2-408162_1521282738.JPG

DSC6677Provedor.jpg

and for some reason our friend here @The Wave is no where near her right now for reasons beyond my understanding

:picard: