My brother is getting an organ replaced next weekend. I don't give a fukk what happens to him.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
He's a narcissist and I'm tired of acting like I have to be on good terms with this dude. My whole life this dude has been an a$$hole and messed me up in several ways, yet I'm supposed to act like I like him? :dahell:

Truth be told, I lost all love for him to the point where I don't even care what happens to him. Every time he has these close calls with life, he has empathy for others for about three days and then turns back into his normal a$$hole self. Fukk em. I don't actively hope he dies or anything, but I'm just sayin I'd understand if it happened? :manny:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I only have one full sibling. He was the definition of a thug before we ever heard of Tupac. But he was very loyal to family and didn't abuse us in any way. He held us down. Now that we are grandparents age, he's still rough, but he's legit and a positive member of the community.

No matter what he did in the streets I always felt very close to him. I'm pretty square and I usually don't fukc with hardcore criminals.

My two uncles on this side light weight hated each other and one even tried to stab the other. I always was confused by that.

OP's bro must have done something fukced up.