My brother is getting an organ replaced next weekend. I don't give a fukk what happens to him.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
He's a narcissist and I'm tired of acting like I have to be on good terms with this dude. My whole life this dude has been an a$$hole and messed me up in several ways, yet I'm supposed to act like I like him? :dahell:

Truth be told, I lost all love for him to the point where I don't even care what happens to him. Every time he has these close calls with life, he has empathy for others for about three days and then turns back into his normal a$$hole self. Fukk em. I don't actively hope he dies or anything, but I'm just sayin I'd understand if it happened? :manny:
I aint mad at ya breh i get it. :francis:

i get it breh. :wow:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
cb3436b9-0dd4-4f3e-a7cb-f1fbb3b1c22b_text.gif

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
He's a narcissist and I'm tired of acting like I have to be on good terms with this dude. My whole life this dude has been an a$$hole and messed me up in several ways, yet I'm supposed to act like I like him? :dahell:

Truth be told, I lost all love for him to the point where I don't even care what happens to him. Every time he has these close calls with life, he has empathy for others for about three days and then turns back into his normal a$$hole self. Fukk em. I don't actively hope he dies or anything, but I'm just sayin I'd understand if it happened? :manny:

I hear you OP.

I have a sibling I'm completely fed up with as well. Extreme narcissists can be unbearable.

Everyday I wish they'd call me from Alaska to tell me they ain't coming back.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I hear you OP.

I have a sibling I'm completely fed up with as well. Extreme narcissists can be unbearable.

Everyday I wish they'd call me from Alaska to tell me they ain't coming back.
He surrounded by enablers too and I'm the only one who tell him about his nasty ways, so he gets defensive when he hears the truth for once in his life. Fukk em :pacspit: