My brother is getting an organ replaced next weekend. I don't give a fukk what happens to him.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
That's how it is with fam I guess. I have a few friends that have parents who've tried to kill him. One of my best friends, Mike told me a story that when he was about 6 or 7, his dad saved him from his mom tryna drown him.

Daps
He's a narcissist and I'm tired of acting like I have to be on good terms with this dude. My whole life this dude has been an a$$hole and messed me up in several ways, yet I'm supposed to act like I like him? :dahell:

Truth be told, I lost all love for him to the point where I don't even care what happens to him. Every time he has these close calls with life, he has empathy for others for about three days and then turns back into his normal a$$hole self. Fukk em. I don't actively hope he dies or anything, but I'm just sayin I'd understand if it happened? :manny:

I know somebody like this. Had a near death call and all of a sudden he was a changed person going around acting like a totally different human being when he was nothing but an a$$hole before.

I was the ONLY person that was like " :childplease: nah keep the same energy you had before"

And a bunch of ppl got mad at me and told me how wrong I was.

Only for him to go back to being the SAME a$$hole he was before once he got better.

Now I'm telling everybody "see told ya :manny: "

I already knew what it was with that fool.

I dont care if you're on your deathbed, don't switch up now. Keep that same energy. Cause if you acted a fool with me, trust and believe imma keep that same energy with you all the way to the end.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I'm not close with a few family members, but I don't tell randos online either :mjtf:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
moesha-dear-diary.gif

moesha-daydreaming.gif

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
He surrounded by enablers too and I'm the only one who tell him about his nasty ways, so he gets defensive when he hears the truth for once in his life. Fukk em :pacspit:

Narcissists react negatively to being confronted by the truth by a person they're unable to manipulate.

Just went through it about 15 min ago. But I refuse to not call out their BS.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I know somebody like this. Had a near death call and all of a sudden he was a changed person going around acting like a totally different human being when he was nothing but an a$$hole before.

I was the ONLY person that was like " :childplease: nah keep the same energy you had before"

And a bunch of ppl got mad at me and told me how wrong I was.

Only for him to go back to being the SAME a$$hole he was before once he got better.

Now I'm telling everybody "see told ya :manny: "

I already knew what it was with that fool.

I dont care if you're on your deathbed, don't switch up now. Keep that same energy. Cause if you acted a fool with me, trust and believe imma keep that same energy with you all the way to the end.
That's what I'm sayin. Nikkas think they can change and revert their lifetime of bad deeds In three days before they think they gonna die.... then once they don't die, they look both ways to see the coast is clear only to be like :pacspit:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Op you gotta tell him how you feel before it's too late. No matter how uncomfortable and painful it is. Only then will you have closure you need over yalls relationship. Otherwize you gonna spend much your life thinking and wondering and suffering. Youre not gonna dissmiss this guy and not care once he's gone and never coming back as well as you imagine. There is an emotional attachment we feel you our family and the experiences we had, even if they were negative.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
That's what I'm sayin. Nikkas think they can change and revert their lifetime of bad deeds In three days before they think they gonna die.... then once they don't die, they look both ways to see the coast is clear only to be like :pacspit:
If you truly hate him then why not tell him that before he gets his procedure.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Narcissists react negatively to being confronted by the truth by a person they're unable to manipulate.

Just went through it about 15 min ago. But I refuse to not call out their BS.
BREH, it got so real that when I talked to my brother, I told him how he'd react and EVERYTHING he was gonna say before he even said it :dead:

His gaslighting and deflecting ways were predictable as fukk and he didn't like that at all :pachaha:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Op you gotta tell him how you feel before it's too late. No matter how uncomfortable and painful it is. Only then will you have closure you need over yalls relationship. Otherwize you gonna spend much your life thinking and wondering and suffering. Youre not gonna dissmiss this guy and not care once he's gone and never coming back as well as you imagine. There is an emotional attachment we feel you our family and the experiences we had, even if they were negative.
Never thought about it like that, but he is not an understanding person so I don't exactly see the point, although I did tell him how I felt already our last conversation but now I've grown even more apathetic after reviewing it in my head.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Currently, my cousins are fighting over property and assets since their moms passed away..they feel their dad didn't give them any of their moms money and has discarded them in favor of their eldest brother who they feel now controls their dad and is taking assets from him and getting him to sign over rights. It's ugly.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
He's a narcissist and I'm tired of acting like I have to be on good terms with this dude. My whole life this dude has been an a$$hole and messed me up in several ways, yet I'm supposed to act like I like him? :dahell:

Truth be told, I lost all love for him to the point where I don't even care what happens to him. Every time he has these close calls with life, he has empathy for others for about three days and then turns back into his normal a$$hole self. Fukk em. I don't actively hope he dies or anything, but I'm just sayin I'd understand if it happened? :manny:
u gave a fukk .. u made the this thread and babble