My brother is getting an organ replaced next weekend. I don't give a fukk what happens to him.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Never thought about it like that, but he is not an understanding person so I don't exactly see the point, although I did tell him how I felt already our last conversation but now I've grown even more apathetic after reviewing it in my head.

It's not about changing him or making him understand anything. Do it for you. Do it so that you can have the closure and the mental-emotional relief to move on. You will never move on if you say "fukk it I don't care about him" and hold in that anger and resentment forever. With some fair tact you gotta be as raw as you've ever wanted to be, let out those deepest and most haunting feelings, and just let those feelings free.

When you tell him how you feel he might flail his hands all over the place, blame you, dismiss your feelings, make excuses, and die being an immature person who refused to ever be accountable to anything. In fact that is likely to be the case. Its tragic. Chances are there won't be an epiphany of empathy and remorse like in the movies. I feel sorry for the guy that he lived his whole life hurting others and never knowing his true potential. But what you ain't gonna do is run away from your pain, say "whatever I don't care," and then spend the rest of your life suffering, carrying thoughts, anger, and feelings you never had the chance to fully explore and let go of. And now you have to live with it because the person who hurt you is gone and got away with it because "family."

Family members who hurt you and betrayed you don't deserve to drain your emotions even more after they're gone. But that's what your doing by being dismissive of the anger and regret you feel towards him. Youre allowing him to passivelt remain in power over your life. You deserve to live free of the pain of their narrow minded selfish behavior and move on. But that's what'll happen if you don't take this step while you can. Even in death he will still haunt you, anger you, drain you.

Don't do it for him. Do it for you. This person betrayed your love and your trust as a brother. He will never "understand" because that takes a level of courage he never realized and never discovered wasting his life looking for easy ways out. He doesnt see that bigger picture of what life and family and happiness can be. All you can do is pity the life he lived and the effect it had on you. But you deserve to be emotionally free from that experience and able to truly, fully move on with closure. Go get it. Have that tough conversation. Then you can say good riddance with peace.

Last edited:

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
It's not about changing him or making him understand anything. Do it for you. Do it so that you can have the closure and the mental-emotional relief to move on. You will never move on if you say "fukk it I don't care about him" and hold in that anger and resentment forever. With some fair tact you gotta be as raw as you've ever wanted to be, let out those deepest and most haunting feelings, and just let those feelings free.

When you tell him how you feel he might flail his hands all over the place, blame you, dismiss your feelings, make excuses, and die being an immature person who refused to ever be accountable to anything. In fact that is likely to be the case. Its tragic. Chances are there won't be an epiphany of empathy and remorse like in the movies. I feel sorry for the guy that he lived his whole life hurting others and never knowing his true potential. But what you ain't gonna do is run away from your pain, say "whatever I don't care," and then spend the rest of your life suffering, carrying thoughts, anger, and feelings you never had the chance to fully explore and let go of. And now you have to live with it because the person who hurt you is gone and got away with it because "family."

Family members who hurt you and betrayed you don't deserve to drain your emotions even more after they're gone. But that's what your doing by being dismissive of the anger and regret you feel towards him. Youre allowing him to passivelt remain in power over your life. You deserve to live free of the pain of their narrow minded selfish behavior and move on. But that's what'll happen if you don't take this step while you can. Even in death he will still haunt you, anger you, drain you.

Don't do it for him. Do it for you. This person betrayed your love and your trust as a brother. He will never "understand" because that takes a level of courage he never realized and never discovered wasting his life looking for easy ways out. He doesnt see that bigger picture of what life and family and happiness can be. All you can do is pity the life he lived and the effect it had on you. But you deserve to be emotionally free from that experience and able to truly, fully move on with closure. Go get it. Have that tough conversation. Then you can say good riddance with peace.
Hmmm I'm not entirely sure how I even feel about this given we don't even talk or answer each other's calls. Could send a letter, which would actually be the best option because he can't interrupt me, but he could just as easily throw it away. Writing that letter seems daunting enough, but that just might be me trying to suppress all the hurt and exhausted energy on it.