“My Country, Tis of Thee” Official Team USA Soccer National Team Thread - Folarin Balogun commits!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Neither Wales or Iran is talented as the USMNT nor have they been playing good soccer. The US can easily win those games but I can also see them being countered and giving up a bad goal because their CBs are mid to bad. This is also the first time the US will be healthy in a long time

Stop.

These nikkas is not gonna win a single game in this group.

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Stop.

These nikkas is not gonna win a single game in this group.
heiitse-christian-pulisic.gif

Rottweiler

All Star
Daps
Neither Wales or Iran is talented as the USMNT nor have they been playing good soccer. The US can easily win those games but I can also see them being countered and giving up a bad goal because their CBs are mid to bad. This is also the first time the US will be healthy in a long time
Gareth Bale > Anyone on the USMNT

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Oh look, the guy that sits on the bench for mediocre ass Chelsea
Better than Bale who couldn’t even see the field at Real Madrid when Pulisic solo’s that ass and moved to America to play golf and score 2 goals in the MLS. If you actually knew soccer you’d at least name Aaron Ramsay. :mjlol:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
I think USA will come out with this lineup for Wales. Expect Weah to come on for Reyna in the second half and Aaronson for Musah of the USA is trailing.

Ferreira will drop into the midfield as a false 9 with Mckennie crashing the box and Musah providing the threatening runs
Man if Ferraria is starting :picard:, I'll rather have puli be central and have Weah wing or Aaronson out wide

I'll rather have CCV start over Ream but Ream is in form right now as well, apart from that. Solid USA team