“My Country, Tis of Thee” Official Team USA Soccer National Team Thread - Folarin Balogun commits!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You know, the idea that we have to be great at every sport is deeply rooted in :mjpls:-ism towards other countries.

:mjpls: So be careful how you say certain things, beloved.

fukk all dat, we supposed to dominate these other hoe ass countries!!!

fukk dem nikkaz!

This shyt is like Taiwan going up against Dream Team :mjcry:

These nikkaz at least gotta beat Iran. :francis:

looks like we got 11 nikkaz, 11 cacs, 2 Arab lookin mufukkaz, and 2 Latinos??? :skip:

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I think USA will come out with this lineup for Wales. Expect Weah to come on for Reyna in the second half and Aaronson for Musah of the USA is trailing.

Ferreira will drop into the midfield as a false 9 with Mckennie crashing the box and Musah providing the threatening runs
Damn the only cat I recognize is Pulisic. I miss the 2010/2014 era :francis:

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man if Ferraria is starting :picard:, I'll rather have puli be central and have Weah wing or Aaronson out wide

I'll rather have CCV start over Ream but Ream is in form right now as well, apart from that. Solid USA team
Would definitely like to see a 4-2-3-1 one day that way we get all our attackers in the field at the same time. But Gregg’s too wedded to his system

Toussaint

Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Good tactical analysis of each group B team; USA is at 5 minutes in with visual if you don’t have experience watching soccer

Toussaint

Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A little different than what I thought Berhalter would play. A very aggressive looking lineup.