Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Obviously I have no say, it's up to him & my auntie/uncle:manny:

But I wanna see what the Coli thinks

He's a freak of nature, one hell of a player/athlete. Me & him grew up together so he tells me everything

He said the facilities are nice & everyone showed him love

However, when I think of Mississippi/Ole Miss history l can't help but feel a little uneasy :snoop:

Also, coaches/players when he visited tried to use the PAWGs as a HARDDD selling point :deadmanny:

He visited anther SEC school, and although they didn't use it as a major selling tool, players there told him about the white girls:deadmanny:

He's a manthot, and doesn't discriminate although his current girl is black, but that got him a lil startled. He's still got Ole Miss in his final 4 tho, and will make a choice when he visits others. What yall think?

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
What other options does he have as far other schools?

If Ol’ Miss is the biggest D1 school offering then that’s prolly where he should go.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What Mississippi/Ole Miss history? Pay to play???

You don't want your family getting paid?:hhh:

Collegiate athletes should be getting SOMETHING other than an education if they're participating in a sport that makes money for the school. And Football makes BANK.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Collegiate athletes should be getting SOMETHING other than an education if they're participating in a sport that makes money for the school. And Football makes BANK.
If he has a good shot at being drafted I wouldn’t consider ole miss go somewhere where you’ll get exposure

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red

I'm talking about Mississippi being racist af & a terrible state for blacks

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
What other options does he have as far other schools?

If Ol’ Miss is the biggest D1 school offering then that’s prolly where he should go.
Definitely not his biggest school lol, he's a 4/5 star recruit. They just really impressed him, the program, the coaches, the campus, the people

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he’s a receiver then ole miss might be good for him with the current scheme. Fact is honestly your cousin is gonna get flooded by white women the next 3- to 4 years of his life anyway.

There’s no escaping pawging in the deep south in college :yeshrug:

The entire state of Mississippi is one giant confederate flag tho so let your cousin know when he stops catching passes, the cacs stop smiling.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I understand your frustrations OP. If I had a kid who played ball I’d encourage him to sign anywhere but Ole Miss.

They waved confederate flags in the stands & had a plantation owner as a mascot roaming the sidelines for decades till they realized “these symbols are keeping us from signing the best black players”. That’s why they’ve been ass since integration.

They have to pay top players to go there, they can’t even do that right. They’re about to get hammered for benefits to recruits.

fukk ole miss

What’s funny is Mississippi State was the first SEC school to ever have a black head coach in Sylvester Croom in the early-mid 2000s. Miss State is way more forward thinking than Ole Miss, & MSU is full of Mississippi natives. Ole Miss is full of cacs from all over the country who are in love with old southern heritage & symbolism