My cousin is about to commit to Ole Miss & I don't like it

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i weep for our future. we're doomed if they think the only thing needed to placate and take advantage of us is for them to throw some basic beckies at our kids. that just makes me sad. i could see the assistants laughing in the staff meetings: don't worry coach we know how to appeal to black kids, we got this. :smugfavre:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Mississippi ain’t that bad oxford just one of those no nikkaz places here.
Just got to stay on the coast or you're in meth lab KKK country...

It's pretty fukking sad how the Coast is the most modern/diverse and tourist friendly part of Mississippi. It would be a nice place to have a University/ D1 football team.

The only Uni they got down there is a fukking satellite Southern Miss and the gigantic Community College system.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Obviously I have no say, it's up to him & my auntie/uncle:manny:

But I wanna see what the Coli thinks

He's a freak of nature, one hell of a player/athlete. Me & him grew up together so he tells me everything

He said the facilities are nice & everyone showed him love

However, when I think of Mississippi/Ole Miss history l can't help but feel a little uneasy :snoop:

Also, coaches/players when he visited tried to use the PAWGs as a HARDDD selling point :deadmanny:

He visited anther SEC school, and although they didn't use it as a major selling tool, players there told him about the white girls:deadmanny:

He's a manthot, and doesn't discriminate although his current girl is black, but that got him a lil startled. He's still got Ole Miss in his final 4 tho, and will make a choice when he visits others. What yall think?
Ole Miss is gonna take real good care of your fam... I mean it is a good school and this aint the 70s no more. They look out for their players. Theres a reason it's hard to pull a recruit out of Mississippi

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Just got to stay on the coast or you're in meth lab KKK country...

It's pretty fukking sad how the Coast is the most modern/diverse and tourist friendly part of Mississippi. It would be a nice place to have a University/ D1 football team.

The only Uni they got down there is a fukking satellite Southern Miss and the gigantic Community College system.
Yeap Madison starting to thrive, Clinton coming up as well. Jackson so damn depressing

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Obviously I have no say, it's up to him & my auntie/uncle:manny:

But I wanna see what the Coli thinks

He's a freak of nature, one hell of a player/athlete. Me & him grew up together so he tells me everything

He said the facilities are nice & everyone showed him love

However, when I think of Mississippi/Ole Miss history l can't help but feel a little uneasy :snoop:

Also, coaches/players when he visited tried to use the PAWGs as a HARDDD selling point :deadmanny:

He visited anther SEC school, and although they didn't use it as a major selling tool, players there told him about the white girls:deadmanny:

He's a manthot, and doesn't discriminate although his current girl is black, but that got him a lil startled. He's still got Ole Miss in his final 4 tho, and will make a choice when he visits others. What yall think?
If you care about your cousin, don't send him to Ole Piss unless you want him to get adopted by rich white family and other Get Out type of shyt

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
i weep for our future. we're doomed if they think the only thing needed to placate and take advantage of us is for them to throw some basic beckies at our kids. that just makes me sad. i could see the assistants laughing in the staff meetings: don't worry coach we know how to appeal to black kids, we got this. :smugfavre:
I'm ,pretty sure it has more to do with the programs, scholarship etc than just white bytches:comeon:

Some y'all getting carried away, I'm sure majority of BM football player isn't being convinced by just white bytches but also because of relevant/important factors

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Tell him to go to the school that gives him the best chance of going pro in something else, if the football thing doesn't work out.

Must always have options and a back up plan.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Dog it's literally too many to name lmao

Just think...

Most of the ACC
Most of the SEC
Most of the B1G
Oregon
Cincinnati