Myron from FreshandFit Exposed? Telling Girls they Have to Smash..

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If they wanna come on the freshandfit podcast.

A lil background.. these guys have a podcast on YouTube where they give dating, fitness and business advice. They bring random chicks, onlyfans girls, pr0n stars etc on their show to debate "female nature". They are growing very quickly. YouTube channel: Freshnfit

Breh dming some fitness influencer chick and telling her if she wants to be on his show she has to smash.

What part of the game is this? :snoop::snoop:

https://www.tiktok.com/@annaquinnfi...16422?lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

KkssNIe.png

dNgGMe6.png

yjryYqj.png

To each their own but men with game don't gotta do shyt like this to get sex :mjlol:

I ain't surprised though because when I saw this video of them on a double date.. I knew these nikkas was lames with no game.

Both girls are on their phone the whole time :francis:

Last edited:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Big goofy energy man…

Trying to mask it as “high value men” is wack. A true “high value man” isn’t using a platform to coerce women into smashing him…they wanna smash without the begging, because that’s exactly what he’s essentially doing…begging or cornering them to hit smh :snoop: super wack IMO

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
As someone who was around during the height of the whole PUA bullshyt, I notice some bullshyt when I see it. It's all smoke and mirrors and they are just out to make money off of men who can't get laid, and are afraid to even just say hi to a woman. Like a lot of those PUAs, how many of them are in stable long term healthy relationships? The average woman is not going to want to be up on video during a date. Of course they're bringing OnlyFans woman on their show. They're already selling themselves. And if they do smash they most likely paid, and that chick is just playing her part. They're not looking to collab for free.