Myron from FreshandFit Exposed? Telling Girls they Have to Smash..

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol:

not surprised in the least. dude seems extremely corny.

i came across one clip of Fresh and Fit where he kicked some bytch out of the room.

come to find out, that's his whole gimmick. nicknamed himself Frank Castle, like the Punisher :mjlol:

you can tell he got shat on by women coming up. he got his money up, indoctrinated himself in white boy red pill ideology, and now returns as supervillain Frank Castle :pacspit:

i couldn't see him or his equally lame co-host fukking any of those bytches :beli:

Last edited:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Here is the thing nikkas not mentioning with all this alpha male content that is now becoming mainstream.

You can watch all the videos, read all the books, and lift all the weights in the world. You can't un-lame or un-corny certain nikkas. I only watched one episode of Fresh & Fit and I could catch the vibes from them nikkas through the screen.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ::russ::russ:

I respect dude for doubling down on it though....

He could have moonwalked himself out of there but he carried on shytting on her...

"Ima be honest, I'm not collabing unless we fukk. You've fukked a bunch of dudes I know and aren't special"

That's ether. Not saying I'm on his side, I'm a g so would never resort to those kind of tactics but still....

:russ:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
What is the issue she gets on the show he gets sex ?
He claims to be a dating expert that gets a lot of women.

What kind of man that has options on options fukks women he does business with? He literally said I don’t do business with women unless they fukking.

That shyt is beyond thirsty and pathetic. This seems like how these content creators get p*ssy. They invite girls with low follower counts to collab with them for sex.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
he kept it 100 with her and she said no..whatever:hubie:
wouldn't be me cuz my text game/social media game is God awful:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: im better on phone or in person
that podcast is like the kevin show i can only take it in small dose:scust::scust::scust: myron is decent but that other nikka is soo annoying:scust::scust: nikka ask dumb question and rambles nonsense

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I follow this chick.:pachaha:

:mjlit:

I wouldn’t be surprised if mike rashid and gator ran a train or both smashed.

They brought her on their YouTube channel for one video as a “fitness influencer contest winner” but their actions and body language the entire video was I’m tryna fukk vibes and they didn’t showcase her fitness knowledge, skills, programs etc.

A lot of content creators are straight finessers

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol:

not surprised in the least. dude seems extremely corny.

i came across one clip of Fresh and Fit where he kicked some bytch out of the room.

come to find out, that's his whole gimmick. nicknamed himself Frank Castle, like the Punisher :mjlol:

you can tell he got shat on by women coming up. he got his money up, indoctrinated himself in white boy red pill ideology, and now returns as supervillain Frank Castle :pacspit:

i couldn't see him or his equally lame co-host fukking any of those bytches :beli:

The frank castle thing is definitely a gimmick.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Here is the thing nikkas not mentioning with all this alpha male content that is now becoming mainstream.

You can watch all the videos, read all the books, and lift all the weights in the world. You can't un-lame or un-corny certain nikkas. I only watched one episode of Fresh & Fit and I could catch the vibes from them nikkas through the screen.
crazy the amount of $$ superchats on their night show..probably just 5k when they do the night show.

guys will super chat 50 dollars and the comments will be like

" these thots need to be punshished for treating men so bad"

i mean imagin taking dating advice from these lames
0d7f86e966db44e23d167f9bf9dd0d23

picture says it all :dead:

Sudanese arab that grew up playing halo all his life
and his co host a nikka that stutters and can barely say 2 words together

:dead:

gen z gotta be lames gen ever