Myron from FreshandFit Exposed? Telling Girls they Have to Smash..

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I don’t believe it’s him. I thought he had a gf? Not saying he’s not corny or lame enough to do it but I’ll wait for more info to come out on this cuz I’d believe he has enemies after how some of these chicks get kicked off his show. Women who would be petty enough to go out of their way to fake some shyt to make him look bad.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t believe it’s him. I thought he had a gf? Not saying he’s not corny or lame enough to do it but I’ll wait for more info to come out on this cuz I’d believe he has enemies after how some of these chicks get kicked off his show. Women who would be petty enough to go out of their way to fake some shyt to make him look bad.
Its him…he addressed the situation on a podcast a few months ago

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Forcing a woman to give you sex to get on your show is lame nikka bullshyt. Just having a successful podcast should get you some p*ssy.
You're right, but, these transactional women might as well get taxed. She can use him, but not vice versa? Not sure about straight up asking for p*ssy, though...

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
He did a video on it, if you watch the tiktok link. I don’t know the actual video though on YouTube where it was taken from.

He said he doesn’t care because he’s straightforward about what he wants lol.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You're right, but, these transactional women might as well get taxed. She can use him, but not vice versa? Not sure about straight up asking for p*ssy, though...
He asked her to be on the show.

these guys get thousands of dollars a night from superchats on YouTube and a large influence of that is having these girls on the show.

And from my understanding they don’t compensate these girls. They just pay for their flight, hotel and food after. And that’s not even for half of them.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He asked her to be on the show.

these guys get thousands of dollars a night from superchats on YouTube and a large influence of that is having these girls on the show.

And from my understanding they don’t compensate these girls. They just pay for their flight, hotel and food after. And that’s not even for half of them.
They get clout/attention, which is the new currency to most of them.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He claims to be a dating expert that gets a lot of women.

What kind of man that has options on options fukks women he does business with? He literally said I don’t do business with women unless they fukking.

That shyt is beyond thirsty and pathetic. This seems like how these content creators get p*ssy. They invite girls with low follower counts to collab with them for sex.

It would be lame if he pushed you have to have game to get women.
but he does not do that.