Nas and Cam on some german rappers album

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weird having a song in two languages. Cam'ron raps in English then some German guy comes on. Who's the target audience?

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Weird having a song in two languages. Cam'ron raps in English then some German guy comes on. Who's the target audience?

obviously the German fans who already listen to US rap. they didn't strictly come up on local German MCs. well maybe these days they could, I know there this weird sub culture down here in Australia where some of the younger "Hip Hop" fans seem to be proud that they ONLY listen to local artists, they don't listen to American stuff, they pretend not to like it anyway, I'm sure they still bump some of it.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I met these Russian broads overseas.. they could barely string a sentence together in english. but they were 2pac STANS.. and I mean rappin every word to b side joints.. was nuts.
I reckon Germans are the same

milik_19

Pro
Daps
Kollegah is a very good rapper technically, had a Game feature a few years ago too

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

German hip hop fans that also listen to US rap. I'm sure the German artist already knows Americans are not receptive to hearing rap outside their borders. This is for his domestic fans.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I met these Russian broads overseas.. they could barely string a sentence together in english. but they were 2pac STANS.. and I mean rappin every word to b side joints.. was nuts.
I reckon Germans are the same

Reminds me of this Japanese jawn I met years ago, she could only say two words of English: Hello and goodbye, but could spit every damn song on AEOM :mjlol:

I don't know what it is about Pac, but a lot of foreign women I've met over the years could recite his entire discography.