Nas and Cam on some german rappers album

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I met these Russian broads overseas.. they could barely string a sentence together in english. but they were 2pac STANS.. and I mean rappin every word to b side joints.. was nuts.
I reckon Germans are the same

Reminds me of this Japanese jawn I met years ago, she could only say two words of English: Hello and goodbye, but could spit every damn song on AEOM :mjlol:

I don't know what it is about Pac, but a lot of foreign women I've met over the years could recite his entire discography.
That's cool but also random as fukk

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Weird having a song in two languages. Cam'ron raps in English then some German guy comes on. Who's the target audience?
Germans are bi-lingual.
full

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i'm fukkin with that Nas verse heavy.
Cams was cool..voice fukked again which i been talking about. at least he made it personal for the guy.

speaking of Cam and verses for foreigners...he had a weird joint with some French guys.

i liked Breakbot, sebasTIAN etc so it was quite cool to hear Cam on a song like that when it came out.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
This isn't something you boast about.

I mean with nikkas like Young Thug, Lil Baby Lil Uzi etc....nikka DONT fukkING ACT LIKE YOU DONT BE LOOKING UP LYRICS TOO, YOU KNOW GODDAMN WELL YOU DONT KNOW EVERY WORD THESE LIL NIKKAS SAYING.....try to fukking play me

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Reminds me of this Japanese jawn I met years ago, she could only say two words of English: Hello and goodbye, but could spit every damn song on AEOM :mjlol:

I don't know what it is about Pac, but a lot of foreign women I've met over the years could recite his entire discography.

Nothing to do w/ 2pac per se.

It's because of how much coverage him & Biggie got after their beef and deaths overseas. Pac even more. I know this bcuz
i live overseas.