Nas and Cam on some german rappers album

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the younger german rap fans are illiterate when it comes to 90s NY rap. Older heads are different story. Still, many (mostly) younger people concentrate strictly on the (new) german rap.

Regarding the album - majority is produced by Araab Muzik and he also got Scott Storch on it. He made short films about his travelling to the US.

Here's storch produced track. Sound engineer or whoever did mixing fukked up hat piano riff IMO.

from this

to this

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
Most of the younger german rap fans are illiterate when it comes to 90s NY rap. Older heads are different story. Still, many (mostly) younger people concentrate strictly on the (new) german rap.

Regarding the album - majority is produced by Araab Muzik and he also got Scott Storch on it. He made short films about his travelling to the US.

Here's storch produced track. Sound engineer or whoever did mixing fukked up hat piano riff IMO.

from this

to this

You german huh :ohhh:

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You german huh :ohhh:
nah, but i get around over here for some time :bandanap11:

German rappers have made a great achievement: they have been dominating charts, doing massive tours, etc. It's kinda crazy, but still different than in the US.

Last edited:

REAL6

All Star
Daps
Weird having a song in two languages. Cam'ron raps in English then some German guy comes on. Who's the target audience?

How is that weird? You have multiple artists doing songs with foreigners for over 50 years from different gernes of music. Rap is no different.

REAL6

All Star
Daps
I met these Russian broads overseas.. they could barely string a sentence together in english. but they were 2pac STANS.. and I mean rappin every word to b side joints.. was nuts.
I reckon Germans are the same

• Dap
Reactions: Mal

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas is my goat but he's a strange dude. This is one of his better verses since Life is Good and he delivers it on some random German dudes album Lol This is vintage Nas. I'm not sure he has a better verse than this on Nasir