#conspiracyset with another win
SmoothHideousKite-size_restricted.gif

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I honestly think the governments of the world don’t know shyt about Aliens and is confused as us
I dont think they know anymore than we do but they know for a fact that its real. And because they dont have any information disseminate, they just cover shyt up. No one wants to hear world leaders say "Yeah, we definitely have alien life forms invading out airspace and planet but thats all we know. No more questions." Look at the stupid fukking questions the media ask everyday at these corona press conferences. Now imagine these same people are asking about aliens. :pachaha:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: I need to know the rate of speed.

There are probably a ton of top secret govt projections from DoD and DARPA that most people will never know about until long after.

Only way to tell if this if beyond man kinds capability to me is to track its rate of speed. Gives you an indication on whether it could have been man made or not

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:yeshrug: I need to know the rate of speed.

There are probably a ton of top secret govt projections from DoD and DARPA that most people will never know about until long after.

Only way to tell if this if beyond man kinds capability to me is to track its rate of speed. Gives you an indication on whether it could have been man made or not
I dont so much care about this particular video, and I do understand what you mean. But the rate of speed is one of the most achievable things we could do when it comes to some of these craft sightings. More so than the speed that it may travel, are the physics of how it moves. Regardless of how fast some of them may be, people have a better understanding of physics/kinetics than they do velocity. There could be some top secret aircraft that can travel much faster than anything we've ever seen but how it traverses is easier for us to know that something is extra terrestrial. Like, we have achieved the ability to move mass particles at 99% the speed of light. Which is fukking crazy right? People can grasp that though. That one day we may be able to move something of considerable mass at that speed. But despite all that, what we understand about our physics in our galaxy is that it isnt possible to get something to move that fast and change directions. Like, if you told people that there is a gun that shoots a bullet the speed of light, people could get that. But if you told us that there is a gun that shoots a bullet at a regular ass 2800ft but does a 90degree turn after 300yds, people would be "fukk outta here nikka, not possible.:rudy:"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont so much care about this particular video, and I do understand what you mean. But the rate of speed is one of the most achievable things we could do when it comes to some of these craft sightings. More so than the speed that it may travel, are the physics of how it moves. Regardless of how fast some of them may be, people have a better understanding of physics/kinetics than they do velocity. There could be some top secret aircraft that can travel much faster than anything we've ever seen but how it traverses is easier for us to know that something is extra terrestrial. Like, we have achieved the ability to move mass particles at 99% the speed of light. Which is fukking crazy right? People can grasp that though. That one day we may be able to move something of considerable mass at that speed. But despite all that, what we understand about our physics in our galaxy is that it isnt possible to get something to move that fast and change directions. Like, if you told people that there is a gun that shoots a bullet the speed of light, people could get that. But if you told us that there is a gun that shoots a bullet at a regular ass 2800ft but does a 90degree turn after 300yds, people would be "fukk outta here nikka, not possible.:rudy:"
You would have to bend time to move at the speed of those “aerial crafts”