Navy releases verifiable footage of “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena“

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That craft is moving at very high speeds though
I wasnt speaking about that particular video. We cant even judge whether the craft moved at a high rate of speed or if the camera moved the opposite direction creating the illusion of that speed just because there was no other point of reference. Thats not to say that happened, Im just speaking in generals because of this video. It could 100% have been the speed of the craft. I wasnt suggesting it wasnt. Im just saying that physics is a better indicator rather than just velocity.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Simulation theory just requires a strong enough computer right?, and that doesn’t break the laws of physics.
And a system strong enough to accomplish that would require engineering feats unfathomable to us and akin to the engineering feats required for interstellar travel, one could assume. Because the amount of computation to travel at those speeds would require a computer capable of simulation existence for 9 billion people. At least, in my opinion as a Earthling. But who knows. We are trying to use our understanding of technology to apply it to an unknown realm.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

#conspiracyset with another win
SmoothHideousKite-size_restricted.gif

I know this was in 2004 and 2015 but why they using 1920s type of video quality? :dahell: