Daps
Reppin
PG County
giphy.gif

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont so much care about this particular video, and I do understand what you mean. But the rate of speed is one of the most achievable things we could do when it comes to some of these craft sightings. More so than the speed that it may travel, are the physics of how it moves. Regardless of how fast some of them may be, people have a better understanding of physics/kinetics than they do velocity. There could be some top secret aircraft that can travel much faster than anything we've ever seen but how it traverses is easier for us to know that something is extra terrestrial. Like, we have achieved the ability to move mass particles at 99% the speed of light. Which is fukking crazy right? People can grasp that though. That one day we may be able to move something of considerable mass at that speed. But despite all that, what we understand about our physics in our galaxy is that it isnt possible to get something to move that fast and change directions. Like, if you told people that there is a gun that shoots a bullet the speed of light, people could get that. But if you told us that there is a gun that shoots a bullet at a regular ass 2800ft but does a 90degree turn after 300yds, people would be "fukk outta here nikka, not possible.:rudy:"

Thats a good point because the type of technology you would need to be able to make a 90 degree turn on a dime going 2000 ft/s :picard:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thats a good point because the type of technology you would need to be able to make a 90 degree turn on a dime going 2000 ft/s :picard:
Exactly! And thats just because we clearly understand the nature of physics on our planet. That even taking into account the immeasurable resources entities have to achieve some amazing things, its within reason to fathom some feats that have yet to be accomplished. But to break the laws of our physics, no matter how small, is always going to be met with a different level awe and shake a person to their core.

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
UFO? Sure

Originated on earth? Obviously

If aliens were real, simulation theory is real, only way I think they could ever travel across galaxies is by a program.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
UFO? Sure

Originated on earth? Obviously

If aliens were real, simulation theory is real, only way I think they could ever travel across galaxies is by a program.
Completely disagree. Aliens and SH/ST are not mutually exclusive. If you believe in SH/ST but cant fathom how they could even create the technology and scale of simulation...then how could you say you understand the physics of their technology to say that they cant achieve intergalactic or even interstellar travel?

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
Completely disagree. Aliens and SH/ST are not mutually exclusive. If you believe in SH/ST but cant fathom how they could even create the technology and scale of simulation...then how could you say you understand the physics of their technology to say that they cant achieve intergalactic or even interstellar travel?

Simulation theory just requires a strong enough computer right?, and that doesn’t break the laws of physics.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Man I need definative proof...:stopitslime: im talking about some man of steel mothership coming into earth's orbit and EVERYONE can see it..

Facts. I believe aliens exist, but I don't believe they would just be hovering around Earth every few years for no good reason.

The universe is too damn big to just be playing around in the sky of a backwater planet.